PsychoBob

Lauralicious and I have finally decided

after a year of waiting, talking about it and seeing if we are compatible. We have fianlly made up our minds to........

GO HIKING! ;):P:S:D:D

A nice mountain day-hike up Brasstown Bald before the RoamingDZ raft/jump boogie!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yeah, I think the not speaking thing will be more difficult. :D

That is a beatiful view, Mic. Although we're doing a grueling 5 mile hike, not just .6! :S I'm excited, I love hiking! And I'm looking forward to spending some good quality time with my sugar daddy. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

That is a killer .6 mile!!! Worth every step. The view from up there is spectacular even on a cloudy day.

Thanks for posting the pic. Now i don't have to walk up that fucking hill.For those that want to know that is what we see at the Mountain Boogie in October.Details soon.

That is a killer .6 mile!!! Worth every step. The view from up there is spectacular even on a cloudy day.

The key is just to stop and have a cigarette every now and then... and on the way back down that steep mofo... just give up and roll

Do they actually have the observation center on top open now?

A first.. middle.. and a last! B.O.B!

I think youre thinking of a different noun! :o

No, you were. We were talking about Shane's last name.

Ok heres the inside joke.. Shane was driving through town so Laura and I met him at Meehans for a drink after work. We started at the bar, where Shane opened a tab, then moved to a table. The server asked Laura if we had a tab so he could move it, but she didn't know Shane's last name.. so the server said "First date?"... and she just said.. "No".

:D

Why bother learning his last name.. he was just passing through town anyway! ;)
It was funny.
Laugh dammit!
:D