turtlespeed

Psychobob is EVIL . . .

Wow, he managed to damage livers at LP too?! He was busy damaging livers in the north Georgia mountains!! It must be some pretty strong stuff to damage livers in both places at once. :D:)

Psycho Punch.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow, he managed to damage livers at LP too?! He was busy damaging livers in the north Georgia mountains!! It must be some pretty strong stuff to damage livers in both places at once. :D:)

we had it too. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

we had it too. :|

Condolences.[:/]

Try not to miss them too much, it gets easier after a while.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Psycho Punch...:|

is quite tasty!! :P

Is trouble. I stay away from the stuff ... now. [:/]B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:D:D:D:DI see you got my message. Glad I could help the folks at LP.

The Psycho Punch is a good old recipe that my dear Mom used to make for us when we were kids.:P:S
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I like to use it as a scapegoat.. "I blame the Psycho Punch".

So far, its worked!
;)

oh btw.. if you ever feel the need to add rum to psycho punch.. just because you happen to have a bottle of rum in your hand and you know you'll lose it if you set it down... SET IT DOWN!!
:S

***oh btw.. if you ever feel the need to add rum to psycho punch.. just because you happen to have a bottle of rum in your hand and you know you'll lose it if you set it down... SET IT DOWN!!

No you didn't! I was wondering why you were howling at the moon.:P:S

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Team Stroke-her was definetly in the house..or make than the cabin.:PYall had me cracking up all night long. Does anyone have any pics from the playground shenanigans?

Nothing like a bunch of drunk hotties on swings, merry-go-rounds, see-saws and sliding boards.:D I thought Joanna was going to go into orbit on that swing.

Team Stroke-her was definetly in the house..or make than the cabin.:PYall had me cracking up all night long. Does anyone have any pics from the playground shenanigans?

Nothing like a bunch of drunk hotties on swings, merry-go-rounds, see-saws and sliding boards.:D I thought Joanna was going to go into orbit on that swing.

the cameras that were used regular were Jenn's, Joanna's and Lauras. Shout at them! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I have it on good authority that when PsychoBob is in town, people wake up in bathtubs filled with ice, a note to call 911, and their livers are MISSING! The horror! I found it on the internet, so it must be true.

Bob Marks
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I do think Team Stroke-Her takes the cake with amount of Psycho Punch, shooters and jello shots taken in. This team takes the gold!

You forgot the pineapple death juice! That stuff was the shiznit!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Next time we need to learn to share better. :|

WHAT?
SHARE?

Next time we should just watch everyone else enjoy the fruity beverage.>:(

***This is exactly why Emerald Coast encourages Psycho to visit other places!

A HA! Now it's all making sense.:)

*** have it on good authority that when PsychoBob is in town, people wake up in bathtubs filled with ice, a note to call 911, and their livers are MISSING! The horror! I found it on the internet, so it must be true.

SSHHHHHHH!!! That's how I get the money to buy all the ingredients. :o:D:ph34r: