aaxman

are skydivers like powerboater's..?

the bigger the boat,, the more stuck up they are.. the more jumps you have doesnt mean you should snub others.. if someone doesnt jump are they still welcome at the dz,,, i say you bet... doesnt matter to me if you jump or not. Come one come all,, watch the fun and enjoy the view.. get a slot,, take a plane ride.. have fun whatever U do... remember your first jump,,show others how to have fun and you will too....

But loud to be cool is foolish.

That applies to stereos in your car as well. If you spent $900 for your old Chevy Caprice, $4000 on rims and another $1500 on your stereo, you make me laugh.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Loud pipes save lives. I firmly believe that from my experience with my bike. Stock pipes, it was freak'n scary, people about ran me over twice a day. Aftermarket pipes. It was about once a week. Took the baffles out...about once a month I have a problem with someone.

Nevermind that my bikes has quite a bit more power with the pipe change from stock.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."