normiss

Shoes for skydiving?

Whatever dude. It is a freaking joke. I couldn't really care if he buys them or not. But I WOULD make fun of him. it is just what I do. But if he has confidence, that should not bother him one bit.

Something tells me you need to relax. Why don't you buy some shoes? :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Another vote for Keen's. Three years of jumping in them, toe protection in case of an out landing and free air conditioning. and they are waterprrof, not sure what it means for sandals to be waterproof, but they all have a sticker saying so, my feet still get wet in the rain while wearing them.

Whatever dude. It is a freaking joke. I couldn't really care if he buys them or not. But I WOULD make fun of him. it is just what I do. But if he has confidence, that should not bother him one bit.

Something tells me you need to relax. Why don't you buy some shoes? :ph34r:

Think I might! Buy some shoes that is.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Do your shoes stop Major League Baseball from stealing your thoughts? I think not.

They DON'T????:o

Then why the hell am I wearing these pink bunny slippers?!:S

YOU said NO ONE could steal my thoughts if I wore 'em!!>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Go ahead and get them.

Do your shoes stop Major League Baseball from stealing your thoughts? I think not. Plus chicks dig it.

And besides, my foil hat is pasted into my picture, but you will have to wear those lame ass shoes in real life. It would be my DUTY to make fun of you for wearing them. To do any less would be a travesty against all things guy.

:D:D:D

I would totally wear those for beach, river, lake, water park wear. Regardless of which random guy said they look gay. It's fucking disgusting how many brilliant ideas have been completely doomed cause some idiot thinks they look gay. Not a judgement on you, but like the other thread says, "Stupid is as stupid does" You just did stupid... Next.

When and where did ANYBODY say that they looked 'Gay'?

GTA SAID:

Wow, those are pretty fucking lame.

I don't think I saw anyone, with the exception of the post above, mention the shoes that you were promoting and the "Gay" in the same paragraph. (This post exclude for informational purposes only)

It does make one think, now doesn't it? And questions are posed at this juncture in time . . .
Is "Gay" a bad thing?
Does 'Gay' actually doom something?
CAN 'Gay' actually doom something?
What is a shrubbery?
Nee!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So I take it no one has tried them or knows how much they run$$?

I asked via email from the site....at least they're quick to respond!

>>>>>>>HI Jim,

Thanks for your interest.

MSRP is $70.00

Kind regards,
Cary Valentine

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Gay, lame, faggy, etc. All generic judgements that mean basically the same thing.

I was hungry, which means I was cranky, and I like the fucking shoes, lol. Move along now...

Nee!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Gay, lame, faggy, etc. All generic judgements that mean basically the same thing.

I was hungry, which means I was cranky, and I like the fucking shoes, lol. Move along now...

Nee!

I'll do no such thing.

Edit:: I am this close to calling in Sir Robin!

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

sniff...I'm gonna go cry now cause you made fun of shoes I don't own!
------------------------------------------------------------
you can borrow my pink vans then you will really look gay:S

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Edit:: I am this close to calling in Sir Robin!

This Sir Robin?

[singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils ripped and his bottom burned off and his penis... [/singing]

You need the worlds best shoes, that's what have, although you will need YOUR version
MY shoes are the BESTEST
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?