aliveboy2004

HIV - TANDEMS PART 5

Well, it has been almost a year now since I started on meds for HIV. And it was last November when I gave my last update. Just got my lab results back from last week. Very happy to say that the T-cell count is up to 427 (normal range is from 359 - 1519) and my viral load is undetectable. T's have been steadily going up since meds started and the viral load has been undetectable for most of the time also. :)
I am still doing tandems and plan on continuing to do so - (and still loving them).

Have almost no side effects from the meds except for a real problem sleeping. Guess that one will always be with me. Feeling run down (probably from not sleeping well) and my red blood cell count is down but my doctor said that I am nowhere close to being anemic.

thanks to those that still stay in touch - appreciate it.

next lab test is in December - will let you know how things are going then.

In the mean time - be safe out there... aliveboy2004

It's so good to see you posting, and that you're posting good news. Get something to help you sleep, if possible. I know that I am tons better (and my depression stays better controlled) if I am getting enough sleep. There are quite a few good ones out there now.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Congrats.
do you mind answering a question?

I was talking with a firend the other day and we were tyring to figure out how much those meds cost.

whats your monthly med costs?

if you prefer to PM me thats cool. if you feel its none of my business, thats cool too.
My photos

My Videos

that is amazing news :) congrats!!! it's always good to read people doing well with their health... i will keep you in my prayers to maintain such a great status :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

actually, that was something I didn't know myself till two months ago. I got a print out of my prescriptions from the drug store. I figured that they were expensive - but had no idea what they cost.

My co-pay for one of them (twice a day) is $25 - cost is $670 for 60. My co-pay for the other (once a day) is $25 - cost is $440 for 30. Sure glad I have good insurance thru work!!