simplyputsi

Another squirrel thread

I think it was the other way around , He couldn't beleve how close you were comming. Don't trust them they will lul you to think they are cuts and such. Then they strike !!!!
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Squirrels are strong. Freakishly hardy little bastards. And no, not cute at all. That close up is just scary of it's twisted creepy little mouth.

I don't have any squirrels in my yard, or even in my neighborhood for that matter. None of my friends have squirrels (or bunnies) in their yards either.

I have an all natural cure for squirrel and rabbit infestation. No traps, no chemicals, no poisons, just pure clean naturally awesome flying predation.

I have seen squirrels bail from the top of a 50 ft tall tree and hit the ground running. I have also seen them get nailed in freefall about halfway to the ground. These kids are the original skydivers.

This is my other passion.
http://precision.aero/buteo.htm[url]

George Galloway

We've got them too, but I like them. We put out peanuts for them, and they can have all the birdseed they want to steal. They drive our cat Rusty nuts. He sits there and chatters at them, but the squirrels couldn't care less. I guess they know Rusty can't get them easily.

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

We've got them too, but I like them. We put out peanuts for them, and they can have all the birdseed they want to steal. They drive our cat Rusty nuts. He sits there and chatters at them, but the squirrels couldn't care less. I guess they know Rusty can't get them easily.

Chris

Ok, I'm back to my love of squirrels with this one.
Wish we had more in this concrete jungle [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I had a female take up residence on my balcony while I was deployed. She went and had babies and just my luck, she built the nest against my sliding glass window so I could do the whole Mutual of Omaha(for those of you old enough to remember that show)observation inside the nest when ever I wanted to. She had 4 babies in total, they looked like little squirrels without bushy tails and their eyes wern't all the way open yet although they did wander around the nest. I was able to get pictures of them through the glass while they suckled on the mother. The mother would check out the glass sometimes but I don't think she could see me through it, just the movement. Here are a few pics of them inside a nest feeding.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Oh good gawwwd.... :S

Told ya....EVIL!

And your reason for that pic was??? :D

YOU said fish aren't evil....they are...so are squirrels!

Keep up, there will be a test!:S

Bring on the test...I love dolphins and have a cow tat on my ass...!!!!! :D I think this has been done before [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I had a female take up residence on my balcony while I was deployed. She went and had babies and just my luck, she built the nest against my sliding glass window so I could do the whole Mutual of Omaha(for those of you old enough to remember that show)observation inside the nest when ever I wanted to. She had 4 babies in total, they looked like little squirrels without bushy tails and their eyes wern't all the way open yet although they did wander around the nest. I was able to get pictures of them through the glass while they suckled on the mother. The mother would check out the glass sometimes but I don't think she could see me through it, just the movement. Here are a few pics of them inside a nest feeding.

Too sweet! I don't care what y'all squirrel haters say :D

I apologize to those though who have had bad experiences!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo