simplyputsi

Another squirrel thread

So I caught this little guy helping himself to the dog food we had put out on the porch.
Dog food had gotten ants in it inside and we put it out there. Sprayed the thing with ant killer, but I guess little guy didn't care.
Anyway he was jumping in getting some food and then hanging out on the edge eating it. I can't believe how close I was to him without him running away. He must have been really into that food.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yes, I thought about blasting him but then thought about if I missed what it would do to my deck.

Not to mention i'm not really that mean. Think he is still alive, I'm sure the food he ate didn't have much ant killer on it. Now the bird that I saw eating the dead ants might not have made it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

go to home depo or lowes in the garden dept. you can get red cyane pepper powder ,its to put in bird sead and it works without killing the squrels

also a mixture of this pepper powder and cedar shaveings will keep them out of your attic

all gods creatures need to eat ..just not at your houseB|

they will come in the house if you have a dog door that swings open kind of like a flap

this is not a joke it works and is cheap

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

yes yes I do find some of them cute.

This one was ok, but not the cutest. There are actually two different ones in my pictures. When he finally noticed me and took off when I looked over the railing there was another one, the one looking into the drainage pipe.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

yes yes I do find some of them cute.

This one was ok, but not the cutest. There are actually two different ones in my pictures. When he finally noticed me and took off when I looked over the railing there was another one, the one looking into the drainage pipe.

They are all cute in my opinion :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

ahh we have a dog I would have unleashed, but it was not at home at the moment.

Actually the dog has kept the squirrels scarce since whenever we let her out she chases them down. She is sick fast too. Hasn't caught any yet, just scared the bejesus out of them.
I might have to try that pepper thing though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Squirrels and Racoons are evil... evil I tell you...

there are three of these guys stealing birdseed...

and I guess they've figured out how to take it out of the storage cans in addition to knowing how to remove it from the feeder (shown...):D

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I know a girl that just loves them all as well.

She will seriously cry when she sees them dead on the road.

She hit one not to long ago and said she had to pull over. I was like oh come on

My little sis wrecked her car in HS trying to avoid a Squirrel... :o
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...