caspar

relationships. when they end.

when it all fucks up and you find yourself trying to get over it what do you do?

im keeping myself busy but i just cant stand getting home and sitting on the sofa and thinking....on a positive note, ive never exercised more in my life than i have this week.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

as with everything, its all a bit complicated but basically 9 months.

we were fuck buddies, things slowly became more intense and while i was away in empuria jumping and contemplating life (as you do on jumping holidays) i reallised how much i like her etc and came back to the UK thinking, fuck yeah life is sweet, im going to say i want to proper relationship, all the way and figured it was a done deal, a no brainer.

the first text i got when back was," hope you had a good time, sorry i have i boyfriend now. hope we can still be friends."

seems as usual i totally misinterpreted that one.

oh she was also the first girl i ever let myself truly fall for.....

getting hurt is just one of those timebombs everyone has that you need to grow. im only 21 so i know it'll be all good, still...[:/]

....on a positive note, ive never exercised more in my life than i have this week.

You've already lost about 130 lbs....:D:D:D

You're 21...you've got a lot more fish in the sea to wade through before "the one" gets you...and then you'll be singing a different tune.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

does that honestly work?

i assumed that when its over its over, the person who ditched you isnt going to feel that way again about you or would simply avoid getting into that situation.

If she's about your age, it might. But it's better to simply go on with your life, not actively excluding her from yours. Don't try to stay friends so that you can get back together, but be friendly because it's your nature and hers.

If you have an interesting life, you'll be more interesting to people who also have good lives. And then when you're not in a relationship, you'll still have an interesting life.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Be her friend, then. Who knows how long this boyfriend thing will last? ;)

Exactly! And be sure you don't act jealous around her - you have a great chance to earn some serious 'cool points' here. Does she have any hot friends?
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

does that honestly work?

i assumed that when its over its over, the person who ditched you isnt going to feel that way again about you or would simply avoid getting into that situation.

It doesnt work if youre playing it as a game. But you weren't really in a relationship.. and therefore you werent really dumped. Guarantee she has no idea you were serious about her. She obviously wanted something more serious if shes found a boyfriend, and boyfriend trumps fuck buddy.

I'm just saying go back to being friends like you were before. When shes available again, tell her how you feel about her. See where it goes.
Of course by then, you'll have a girlfriend.. cause thats how things work. ;)

Be her friend, then. Who knows how long this boyfriend thing will last? ;)

Be her friend - IF YOU CAN - if not - women are like buses - - they come by every 5 minutes or so.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Be her friend - IF YOU CAN - if not - women are like buses - - they come by every 5 minutes or so.

One that you will like just as much and will take you to where you want to go...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Jeff...you are one-of-a-kind.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, it's a valid question! :D;)

True ;)- and - we are waiting for an answer.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

sorry was off to the gym and then went for a cheer up pint with the friends.

no she doesnt have any hot friends im sad to say.

man, i asked her if we could go for a drink and a chat and she said yeah but after the weekend as her boyfriend is down....it hurts pretty bad knowing the girl i want is shagging some guy as i write this damn post.

man, i asked her if we could go for a drink and a chat and she said yeah but after the weekend as her boyfriend is down....it hurts pretty bad knowing the girl i want is shagging some guy as i write this damn post.

Well just change the visual, and put you head on his shoulders, and picture your wang bigger than his :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well just change the visual, and put you head on his shoulders, and picture your wang bigger than his :D:D:D

While he may want a shoulder to cry on, that guy's is probably the last one he's interested in...and it already sounds like he's straight so why would he want to imagine them comparing "wang" sizes?! :S:S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

While he may want a shoulder to cry on, that guy's is probably the last one he's interested in...and it already sounds like he's straight so why would he want to imagine them comparing "wang" sizes?! :S:S:D

Blues,
Dave

Unless that was descrete sarcasm you missed the whole point.
Anyways the girl probably figured that he was the kinda of guy who would ask for relationship advice on an online forum for skydiving, and figured she's better off without him:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll give you the advice that I know I wouldn't bother taking...

I would suggest not trying to actively persue a friendship with this girl... now if you happen to like doing some of the same things and subsiquently end up bumping into one another on occasion be a gentleman... be cool... and shit...

but ultimately "persuing" a friendship will more then likely leave you hurting... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'll give you the advice that I know I wouldn't bother taking...

I would suggest not trying to actively persue a friendship with this girl... now if you happen to like doing some of the same things and subsiquently end up bumping into one another on occasion be a gentleman... be cool... and shit...

but ultimately "persuing" a friendship will more then likely leave you hurting... :|

Honest answer...it depends on what they were before becoming fuck buddies (and then attached). In my experience, friends first can step it up a notch and then go back to being friends. I still talk several times a week to a couple of women I developed friendships with before getting intimate. Not so for those I dated and then got to know.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Maybe if you weren't such a fag, she'd still be with you instead of him.

Ouch, man, that's cold.:D:D:D:P

Hey Caspar, don't try and be her friend or anything, just politely cut it off and ignore her. Then get on with your life. I've been dumped a dozen times, and there's always a better one down the road. ( I finally married the best one.;))

Nothing is more irresistable to a woman than a man who seems unaffected by them. IMHO