lisamariewillbe

Grrrr

Yea well thats completely not fair. I need ideas to wake people up without hurting them ;)

I used to use my kitten as my alarm clock. I would put the alarm outside my bedroom where he used to sleep and when it went off he would come into my room and lauch himself off a shelf onto my face to wake me off.

If i dozed back off to sleep he would bite me on the inside of my nostril with his teeth.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

try pansake syrup

You try that first and let me know how Sarah takes it :P/

I'll do that when I come home this afternoon,........I'm sure that she will still be sleeping. BUt for now I have to get off to work. Have fun, enjoy finding creative ways to torture him in his sleep.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

I dont know what a flashbang is. :| Or a code brown. :|

Stun grenades

FlashbangStun grenades, also known as flashbangs, were originally designed for the British Special Air Service. Stun grenades are used to confuse, disorient, or momentarily distract a potential threat for up to five seconds. A "flashbang" can seriously degrade the combat effectiveness of affected personnel for up to a minute. The best known is the M84 Stun Grenade, commonly known as the "Flashbang", so called because it produces a blinding (1 million Candela) flash and deafening (170-180 decibel) blast. This grenade can be used to incapacitate people, generally without causing serious injury. Standard operating procedure for LAPD SWAT has officers deploy flashbangs close to the point of entry. This is because all attention will be directed towards the door once it has been breached, and deploying the flashbang close to this point heightens the chances that a suspect will be affected by the device.

The physiological processes through which this is made possible is quite simple. The flash of light momentarily activates all sensory pigment in the retina, making vision impossible for approximately five seconds until the eye restores the pigment to its original, unstimulated state. Subjects affected by flashbangs describe seeing a single frame for the five seconds (as if their vision was "paused") until it fades and normal sight returns. This is because the sensory pigments which have been activated continue sending the same information to the brain until they are restored to their resting state, and the brain translates this continuous information into the same image. The incredibly loud blast emitted from the grenade contributes to its incapacitative properties by disturbing the fluid in the semicircular canals of the ear. The semicircular canals consist of three half circles of tubing, each oriented in one of the three planes of motion, that are filled with saline. The walls of the tubes are lined with hair cells which use their small, hairlike cilia to detect the motion of the water. This establishes a person's sense of balance and movement through space. When a flashbang detonates, the water in the semicircular canals is disturbed, and with it the subject's sense of balance. The phenomenon is similar to spinning rapidly in one direction, and suddenly stopping. The sensation that the room is moving comes from the movement of the water in the inner ear.

Upon detonation, the fuse/grenade body assembly remains intact and produces no fragmentation. The body is a steel hexagonal tube with holes along the sides which allow a blast of light and sound to be emitted. This is done to prevent injury from shrapnel. However, injuries resulting from the concussive properties of the detonation sometimes occur. The filler consists of about 4.5 grams of a pyrotechnic metal-oxidant mix of magnesium and ammonium perchlorate.

[edit]
Sting Grenades
Sting grenades, or Hornet's Nest grenades, are another less-lethal grenade that is based on the design of a fragmentation grenade. Instead of using a metal casing to produce shrapnel, however, they are made using two spheres of hard rubber. Inside the smaller sphere is the explosive charge, primer, and detonation pin. The space between the two spheres is then filled with many small, hard rubber balls about 20mm in diameter. Upon detonation, the subject is incapacitated by the blunt force of the projectiles. The advantage to using sting grenades comes from the fact that the subject is very often knocked out, winded, or at the very least is dislodged from his cover because of the shock. Vision is sometimes also impaired due to minor trauma of the visual cortex located in the back of the head.

Some types have an additional payload of chemical agents like CS gas or pepper spray.

The advantages compared to a flashbang are

The "plug 'n shut" tactic, which is shutting one's eyes and plugging one's ears to avoid being affected by a flashbang. This does nothing to protect a person from a Hornet's Nest's payload,
The recipient does not need to be looking at the grenade for it to take its full effect,
Stingers are much more likely to cause a subject to either fall or lower himself in pain, thus providing good sight lines to unaffected targets in the area
This makes sting grenades ideal for containing small groups of rowdy prisoners, providing a shooting opportunity when a suspect is hiding behind cover, or in allowing SWAT teams to clear small rooms. In many situations, it is preferable to a flashbang.

This having been said, there are disadvantages to using sting grenades that should not be neglected. A sting grenade is not sure to lessen the lethality of a suspect, so it is dangerous to use if the subject is armed. This arises from the fact that sting grenades rely on the body's reaction to adversive stimuli (pain and blunt force trauma) rather than in denial of sensory input. Put plainly, a person with sufficient mental focus can concentrate enough to fire a few shots with a sting grenade, whereas a flashbang will physically deny him of his vision and his sense of orientation in space. Also, its effective range is limited when compared to a flashbang.

And a CODE BROWN is when someone shits themselves, that is why you would be washing the sheets and deodorizing the house silly!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D