TheAnvil

Have you ever seen a tequila bottle...

...shaped like a pistol?

Well, neither had I...until yesterday. A friend at Zhills - Xenaswampjumper - brought me a bottle of tequila shaped like a pistol! And, as luck would have it, it was DAMNED smooth tequila too! Hijos de Villa I think it was called. The bottle is in my car...I should go check, but would rather sip some tequila and post whore prior to sleeping. Anyway, Unfortunately:D:), it was so smooth that a JACKASS drank it all early in the evening, so nobody else can have some, but nonetheless, the bottle and the gesture was WAY cool. I did share a bit at Zhills. Tequila is a blessing and everyone should partake. I just tend to partake a bit more than most.

Tonite, back in Jax Beach, I make do with Patron...

My new tequila bottle kicks ass! The next time I get drunk and go Christmas carolling, I'm going to take the pistol with me to impress my neighbors!
:PB|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I'm not drinking tequila from any such bottle.

:S

LOL

Would you drink it in a glass poured from that bottle?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This I shall ponder...I am saying no initially, but it would seem a shame to let good tequlia go to waste because of the bottle...but then again who would put good tequila in such a bottle, knowing that a conniseur like myself would refuse to drink it...

questions, questions, questions....

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

This I shall ponder...I am saying no initially, but it would seem a shame to let good tequlia go to waste because of the bottle...but then again who would put good tequila in such a bottle, knowing that a conniseur like myself would refuse to drink it...

questions, questions, questions....

Step one . . .
Get Big Bowl

2) Get cheese cloth

3) Put cheese cloth over bowl

4) Place bottle over cheese cloth

5) Smash bottle

6) Enjoy tequila.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Or, you could just pour out the tequila and then smash the bottle. ;)

That isn't nearly as symbolic.:)
No, I never saw a Tequila Bottle sorry for itself. An Anejo Bottle will drop Completely Empty from a skydivers hand without ever having felt sorry for itself.

I'm sorry dude. I couldn't help myself. I'll try harder next time...er...uh...OK...that probably won't happen. But I'll try and have MORE tequila next time! That way there'll be more to share...AND to drink...

:P
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Vinny Man, I've been thinkin.... Life is short, you're short, and you really love tequila. Wouldn't you love to start your very own tequila distillery? We could help get you started if we all chipped in...with promise we get a deal on some of your finest blend of ingredients. Think about it. Sleep on it under the influence and get back with us. I think we can do this.B|