JENNR8R

Whatya Doin' on the Labor Day Weekend?

Bitterroot Boogie in Hamilton, MT B|

Blues,
Dave

Ok.. weird moment.. I was just browsing pics in my folders and ran across some mountain pics of when I was installing a hosptial in MT, and couldnt for the life of me think of the name of the town. 5 min later I read this post.. and its the same town. Thats pretty weird Dave... ;)

This was just the view from the hotel.. or maybe the hospital, I don't remember.

Ok.. weird moment.. I was just browsing pics in my folders and ran across some mountain pics of when I was installing a hosptial in MT, and couldnt for the life of me think of the name of the town. 5 min later I read this post.. and its the same town. Thats pretty weird Dave... ;)

Is installing a hospital tougher than installing Windows? ;)

It's pretty country over there. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Is installing a hospital tougher than installing Windows? ;)

A lot! Especially that one.. holy crap they had a lot of problems. Try to stay out of there. :|

10-4 on that...I'm allergic to pain! ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I will be getting in tough with my Inner Geek. Surrounded by 20,000 even geekier geeks. Yes, I will be at the world largest Sci Fi Convention.:$

But I do get to meet Summer Glau and Tracy Lords.:o:)

Don't forget to invite them out to the MOVIE with us, D & D Boy

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!![BEER]
How cool do I have to be?! EVERYBODY gets a long weekend on MY Birthday. You're welcome.

I'll be in ASS-LANTA the Rocky Horror Picture Show. And maybe a titty bar. Depends how much money my Mom puts in the birthday card...

Join us, won't you?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Myself, I'm flying to San Antonio from Chicago, on the 31st, going to visit some family and friends, and take a little trip to up to Skydive Temple Satuday/Sunday and returning to Chicago the 5th. I really need this "vacation"!!!

I lived in Austin for a few years while in the Air Force (Stationed at Bergstrom when it was still an active base-) Loved that city! My daughter Sarah was born in Texas.

Got a thirst for some Shiner Bock.

Cheers!

Easy Does It

Couch Freaks boogie in Iowa. NSL comp. then it's party time. The Couch boogie is like no other. It has a different feel to it. It's like your coming home. Everyone is nice and it just feels like they all want to be there. Good times, Larry and the AZ planes, lots of drink at night. What more could you ask for. I would love to take the time and show you around. I would also enjoy making a few skydives with you if you came.

After you pick me up of course...

Well, I've decided to go to Wolf Trap Farm Park to see the musical Beauty and the Beast with a friend and her eight-year old daughter. It's an outdoor theatre with a roof, but no sides. The high temperature is calling for 68 degrees, rain, and 22 mph winds. :| Something is wrong with having to wear a coat on September 1...

I might get one day of jumping in, but I really need to work on getting a tax return finished. I guess I'll work on that. [:/] Maybe I'll get it finished. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Leaving for Couch Freaks Friday afternoon, SO EXCITED!! B|:PB|.
Wanted to leave earlier but sweetie couldn't leave till friday and didn't him to have to make the drive alone, so I stayed behind. So we'll have some catching up when we get there!!!
If God wanted man to stay on the ground.
He would of put roots on them instead of feet.
loving life
GO-N-UP

Flying to Tulsa in the Husky (not a whole lot faster than driving) Monday to go on a date with a girl I met on myspace

Are you cheating on me again??? :( I am so crushed...

I don't have any plans for this weekend, except I'll probably do a lot of homework and try to get the house cleaned up a bit... maybe go to church on Sunday.

Oh, and I discovered a nearby park that looks perfect for kite-flying, so I'll probably do a bit of that... and some hiking too.

I want to go camping this weekend, but I don't have anyone to go with me.

Getting ready for school, stressing about school, worrying about a class for school...and yeah, filling the tank and going for a drive in my 'vert!!! Too damned much fun.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~