Thanatos340

Who want to go to Vegas??

OK.. I got a Suite at The Flamingo Hilton in Vegas Sunday through Wednesday and plenty of extra Skymiles to Burn.

Any one want to go??

(Serious Offer here)
1. Must be able to get a skysaver Ticket (25K Ticket) from your area and cover the $50 last minute fee from delta.
2. Must be an amusing person and fun to party with.
3. I smoke (That quiting thing didnt work so well) and I snore, If you likely to bitch or whine about either.. Forget it.:P

Anyone??

Man... if I weren't in the last week of my project I'd totally take you up on that one. I need a Vegas run. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

sometimes I wish i didnt live in vegas so I could take people up on offers like this. LOL

I definitely will be busy this week but If you are into going to the wind tunnel one of those days let me know I'll try to meet you there.

(iwill go one day this week)
My photos

My Videos

LOL...

Well I try to stay away from drinking during the week but I can do one or two drinks.

I'll see if I can clear some time.

(I'm going to be super busy at work and I am literally going to be between vacations LOL)
My photos

My Videos

OK.. I got a Suite at The Flamingo Hilton in Vegas Sunday through Wednesday and plenty of extra Skymiles to Burn.

Any one want to go??

(Serious Offer here)
1. Must be able to get a skysaver Ticket (25K Ticket) from your area and cover the $50 last minute fee from delta.
2. Must be an amusing person and fun to party with.
3. I smoke (That quiting thing didnt work so well) and I snore, If you likely to bitch or whine about either.. Forget it.:P

Anyone??

Ah Ha! Busted! So that was you snoring:ph34r:

I would Love to!

Not just to goto Vegas but to see someone very close to me.

but: 1) I am not in the country

2) I think I fail nmbers 1 & deinitely #3 according to you anyway! :D

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

3. I smoke (That quiting thing didnt work so well) and I snore, If you likely to bitch or whine about either.. Forget it.

:D

Dude, I would SO be there, but I have a couple big projects going on at work and skipping out for a couple days would really piss alot of people off... [:/]

Jeff

ps- no I don't ALWAYS try to piss people off! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Cant beleive I offer pretty much a free trip to vegas and no real takers..

Maybe I need to change deoderant or something. Jeeze!!:S:D

Last minute for a trip on a weekday? Not easy for most of us to fit into our schedule... besides, even if I could take you up on the offer, Delta would probably want to fly me to Vegas via Atlanta.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Whaaaa Whaaaa Whhhaaaa..

Knock the sand out and go to Vegas!!:P:D

You have NO idea how much I would rather do that than anything else I have planned next week. However, unemployment is not in my plans. If you can guarantee a big win at Vegas (as in, big enough to lose my job and not worry about it) then I'll reconsider.B|

Whaaaa Whaaaa Whhhaaaa..

Knock the sand out and go to Vegas!!:P:D

You have NO idea how much I would rather do that than anything else I have planned next week. However, unemployment is not in my plans. If you can guarantee a big win at Vegas (as in, big enough to lose my job and not worry about it) then I'll reconsider.B|

I'll guarantee it.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey, I just asked a coworker if he could cover my work while I disappeared for a couple days, and his exact words were:

"Fuck no! I know how much shit your workin' on right now!"

If you would have posted this last week, I would have been all over it! Just can do it on THAT short of notice. :(
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Delta Skymiles offer two different types for "Free" Tickets for redeeming Skymiles. ONe is "Skysaver" and it costs 25,000 Skymiles (This is what I am willing to spend) the other is SkyChoice and costs 50,000 miles (Not willing to give up that many miles).

Have to check with delta and see what is available from the city my guest is flying from.