wightout

Getting pied on #100

The pie they used on me was whip cream, chocolate, and sprinkles. :D

no dog food, no baked beans, no creamed corn, no meat, no nothing

that's not a pie. that's a tasty treat.

umm....not really. You never get the smell of whip cream out of your hair or sinus'. Nothing like the smell of rotten whip cream for over a week. B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Well, if I'm gonna get pied, it better be good. So I'm going to admit it.....

I NEVER GOT PIED FOR MY 100th EITHER!!!

I only ask that you let me take my rig off. And if you don't, Travis will beat you up.:P

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Pieing is great! It's how we show we love you. I would have been so hurt if my friends hadn't pied me. That's why I always make certain that no major milestone goes unpunished. I do have a bit of a mean streak though. To date I have had one guy buy his own pie and another actually make his own pie (CLASSIC!!!). And as one of the major instigators I will tell you this... The more of a big deal you make of it. The bigger a deal we will make of it. It's love!!! And we want you to get so much love on your face that it's dripping down your chin.

I only ask that you let me take my rig off. And if you don't, Travis will beat you up.:P

Brie

Carnage. bad bad!

Im not worried about Travis... I have one of those jousting thingies! :|

Oh and I will never pie someone with a rig, or gear on. You know we always wait till nighttime anyway... beware the darkness! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

The more of a big deal you make of it. The bigger a deal we will make of it. It's love!!! And we want you to get so much love on your face that it's dripping down your chin.

If you pied my without my consent I'd come out swinging NO ONE should be subjected to bastardisation unwillingly:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Brie

okay, so this is not my usual dz.com post name, but in order to keep myself from being in trouble here, I'm going to post under this name. I ALSO WAS NEVER PIED FOR MY 100th JUMP!!!!!!! That was years ago!!!!!! I have just learned to keep it quiet. Only 1 skydiver knows this, and isn't on this website, so I have nothing to worry. unfortunatly I travel a lot to do skydiving, so I have to be quiet, because too many people know me, and would love to get the chance to do this to me. NEVER BEEN PIED and never will :):)!!!!!!

SHHHH SQUEAK! Your messin' this up man. I am gonna have to listen to her whine even more now:P I hear what your saying and if she wants to be a cry baby and not get pied and is gonna be butt hurt over it etc etc then yeah you could consider it assualt as you said earlier.. BUT this is skydivin' it is part of it. I ain't been here but for 3 years but whats been passed down to me is its a right of passage so to speak. As Tall Guy Says it is our way of showing our love ;) If I knew someone was going to truly be pissed and take a swing/leave jumping over it then yeah I wouldn't pie them but probably wouldn't hang out and jump with such an uptight person either. It isn't like a Surprise that it is coming. I would think everyone knows whats coming long before they hit 100 :S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I NEVER WHINE...

and NO I'm not such a baby that I'd go to the DZO like a big pussy. I can take it like a "man" if it's coming to me.

But someone I know has 500 coming up in 60 or so jumps.

My memory is long and my wrath knows no bounds. He will get it just as bad...if not worse...as I'm going to get it!! :P
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

The more of a big deal you make of it. The bigger a deal we will make of it. It's love!!! And we want you to get so much love on your face that it's dripping down your chin.

If you pied my without my consent I'd come out swinging NO ONE should be subjected to bastardisation unwillingly:|

You know... when it's clear that someone is so uptight and insecure about some affectionate horseplay, most people (myself included) will just say don't bother it'll just be a bad scene.

Bastardization: To lower in quality or character; debase.

Do you really feel that someone playfully pieing you in some way lowers you? When I see someone laugh off a pieing I think, "Wow, what a great sense of humor and relaxed attitude they have"

Personally I think you'd be bastardizing yourself by "swinging" at the people who think enough of you to honor you with a right of passage tradition.

If I knew someone was going to truly be pissed and take a swing/leave jumping over it then yeah I wouldn't pie them but probably wouldn't hang out and jump with such an uptight person either.

And right there you've hit the real crux of the argument. Nobody can force you to do anything you don't want to do, nor should they try. However, whether it's right or not, be prepared for some pretty negative reactions if you choose not to partake.

The people in Ogden are very cool. They will be nice when they pie you. I know, I've had it done to me several times and one of them was in Ogden. This is a skydiving tradition and some day you too will get to pie others. Oh yea, and now in during the summer months is much better than the fall and winter months.
Blue Skies, Land Soft

I miss You and Nathan!:( When you gonna come back and visit? Oh and congrats on the coach rating. Kinda Surprised to see you on a Stilletto! Didn't know you become a Swoop Goddess ;)

Big HUGZ!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

1000 = pies
100 = cupcake
{10000 = giant baby pool full of lots of disgusting stuff, maybe dog food base to start - the giant pie}

let's all take a stand for old traditions not being hijacked by newbies - kindergartners should not wear caps and gowns, 100 jumps should not warrant a pie'ing

My memory of the tradition in 1983 was a nekkid jump at 100 and pie'ing at 1,000. I say we give her the choice of nekkid or pie'ing. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

You are right...everybody in Ogden is VERY COOL! I love my home DZ!!!:D

I really didn't want to make SUCH a big deal out of this.

If I can't avoid it, I will have fun with it. B|

It's going to be 100+ here till the end of Aug. Getting hosed off after a pieing is going to be nice!!

And...John's 500th is coming up soon, and I promise to get him at least as good as he gets me...if not better!!