sunshine

Who will Meredith choose?

kick ass ;)

deadwood was on HBO - i've seen a couple episodes - it was good - but i no longer have HBO so that took care of that one ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

McDreamy is hot - but he has been a total condescending ass at times. The Vet - not so much, but Meredith has issues so its unlikely she will find someone who isn't messed up as well - here is hoping that Vet suits her messed-uppedness.
I want Izzie to go away.... but if not, to get back with Alex as the stuff she is pulling with the patient is seriously seriously wrong.

p.s. Veronica Mars best show ever (well season 1 at least).

Hell yeah!! Even if he does leave his wife, he's such a jerk for what he did.

But she stilled messed around with him after she knew he was married, so she's a jerk too... just slightly less of one. :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Hell yeah!! Even if he does leave his wife, he's such a jerk for what he did.

But she stilled messed around with him after she knew he was married, so she's a jerk too... just slightly less of one. :D

Never said she wasnt a jerk for sleeping with mcDreamy. She def is...;)

But the show will do what it thinks it needs to in order to keep up the ratings...what that is, we will have to see tonight... :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I want Izzie to go away.... but if not, to get back with Alex as the stuff she is pulling with the patient is seriously seriously wrong.

If this were real life, wouldn't Izzie be fired for what she did with her patient? :S She crossed waaaay over the line...

Oh, I choose the Vet for Meredith. McDreamy's still married.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In real life I think she'd be looking at possible prison time... but this is prime time, none of that bad stuff happens in prime time...

And I hope she chooses the vet... otherwise he'll go away and I don't want to see him leave. mcdreamy is on the show even if meridith isn't with him.
Arianna Frances

In the real world Izzie and Cristina would have been fired (and sued) for performing an unauthorised autopsy; Burke and McDreamy would have been in waaaay more trouble for sleeping with interns, and the 'Nazi' would have kicked all their asses to the curb by now... :P

But really the stuff Izzie is pulling right now - is beyond (never mind the legal ramifications) the 'God' complex is being taken waayy too far. How is the audience meant to sympathise with a character that thinks she is in the right by trying to give one person a heart over another.

She knows in her head that McVet is the better choice, but she's Meredith, so she'll waffle, finally let McVet go and then it will be McDreamy's turn to tell her he has to give it one more try with his wife who will probably end up being pregnant. :S

I actually think McDreamy's wife has had about enough though. And she may just have enough self respect to leave him- preggers or not!

its legitimately good :)

Tivo worthy?

Chris

DEF tivo worthy ;) and tonight they will be doing a recap as well before the season opener ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Note to self: do not check this thread between 9 pm Eastern and 9 pm Pacific!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke