eeneR

What the fuck is it with...

You guys lately. Talking tons of shit with absolutly no ability to back it up...

Grr... You men bitch about women being teases....

Sorry had to vent for a moment....

BB treads on dangerous ground

OK eener...I have to tell ya I've heard more and more women complain that their man isn't putting out.
So maybe ya should start a poll.:P:)

I think it's a good poll. Guys these days seem to be preoccupied with other things...I just don't get it...[:/]

Well not with me, but it may be that guys are so sick and tired of chasing around for it for centuries that they get thought fuck it it's too bloody much work , where's the remote:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Seriously, women are impossible and they freakin know it. They don't know what they want, when they want it, and if it was what they wanted when they get it.
They have a billion different toys and ways not to need men. They can even get women if they want.
I actually think it's funny if a woman complains she isn't getting enough. They deserve to be cut off til they understand how impossible they are.:|

Seriously, women are impossible and they freakin know it. They don't know what they want, when they want it, and if it was what they wanted when they get it.
They have a billion differnt toys and ways not to need men. They can even get women if they want.
I actually think it's funny if a woman complains she isn'y getting enough. They deserve to be cut off til they understand how impossible they are

Cheese...take some thera-flu, step away from the computer and go back to bed.

I know what I want and am the first to say it straight up. There is a difference between wanting and needing too mister. Which is more important?:P

They have a billion different toys and ways not to need men. They can even get women if they want.
I actually think it's funny if a woman complains she isn't getting enough. They deserve to be cut off til they understand how impossible they are.:|

I know EXACTLY what I want, when I want it, and exactly what I'll tolerate to get what I want.

And, for every 1 instance you have of a woman being impossible, I can give you 1 of a man being impossible. Being impossible is not gender specific.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

"When" you want it? See, that right there makes you a woman. When she wants it. hahahaha With us guys, there is no "When". If we play hard to get, we ain't getttin any. When. Hahahah. And if we say we want it now, we are thought of as aggressive or one tracked minded.When hahahah. When i want it. hahaha.Like we have a choice of when? Shit, if the planets are in alighnment and the dinner was good...
When...hahahaha.

Geneder specific? Since when was only requiring food sex and silence considered impossible?.... since I hit "post reply". :o;):D

"When" you want it? See, that right there makes you a woman. When she wants it. hahahaha With us guys, there is no "When". If we play hard to get, we ain't getttin any. When. Hahahah. And if we say we want it now, we are thought of as aggressive or one tracked minded.When hahahah. When i want it. hahaha.Like we have a choice of when? Shit, if the planets are in alighnment and the dinner was good...
When...hahahaha.

Geneder specific? Since when was only requiring food sex and silence considered impossible?.... since I hit "post reply". :o;):D

Maybe it's just you. My man doesn't have these problems you're talking about. :P:D
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Yeah............I once.............said to a girl. "Damn......I'm getting easy in my old age." She replied with "Fuck..........you are ANYTHING but easy right now." We were sitting in a parking lot of a bar at 3 AM. :D That's when I realized I was actually playing hard to get.........I corrected the situation and moved on. :D Sometimes we don't realize and it needs to be pointed out! :ph34r:

When...hahahaha.

And, I have absolutely no issues letting the man I want it from know that I want it. I, also, expect him to show some balls and do the same to me. Games are for children...not adults (unless they're consenting ;):)).

I would say, Jeff, that your choice in women says a lot if you're experiencing the games you are saying you are...or maybe your approach leaves something desired. :o
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yea that's it. Actually it was Nyquil liqui-caps. That stuff shouldn't even be legal.:S

Let me say this before i die:

Women are the most beautiful beings on this planet.
Their love is something to be cherished. Their emotions shouldn't be played with, but instead should be something we strive to understand and cherish as well. Women provide the balance in this world. Without them we wouldn't exist or survive. So be good to all women. Be good to each other ladies. We love you just the way you are. Hugs.:)

(there goes my man card, but i don't care);)

Women are the most beautiful beings on this planet.
Their love is something to be cherished. Their emotions shouldn't be played with, but instead should be something we strive to understand and cherish as well. Women provide the balance in this world. Without them we wouldn't exist or survive. So be good to all women. Be good to each other ladies. We love you just the way you are. Hugs

BB pulls up her waders

*cough* choke* sputter*