kungen

PD-170 Aug-93

Fellow skydiviers. I have in my posession a PD-170 9-cell that i bought 2 days ago. It has beautiful colors

Blue-lime-lime-yellow-yellow-yellow-lime-lime-blue

it has an unknown numbers of jumps.
At what price should i sell it?

Just keep fallin'

i payed about 120 USD and it is in good shaped but i think i might have to reline.

Whether or not its in "good shape" should be determined by a qualified rigger.

okey... it seems to be in good shape ^^. how much would a reline cost me anyone know?

Just keep fallin'

My PD210 (DOM 1992) had about 300 jumps on it and still landed very nicely with an exit weight of 260 lb.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Fellow skydiviers. I have in my posession a PD-170 9-cell that i bought 2 days ago. It has beautiful colors

Blue-lime-lime-yellow-yellow-yellow-lime-lime-blue

it has an unknown numbers of jumps.
At what price should i sell it?

yeah, looks kinda like the one in your avatar?
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

At that exit weight, it's a good canopy to learn on. It'll give you plenty of fabric above you, allow you to make some mistakes without paying too dearly, and then when it's time to move on, you won't feel bad at all about giving it away to some other lightweight newbie if it's still jumpable.

I put about 600 jumps on a non-ZP canopy and had no problems with it. My lines were Dacron, so no reline was needed in my case.

You flew it. How did it fly? Do you have a container to put it into? Cheap gear to learn on is awesome. It lets you spend more money on jumps.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)