kallend

Not quite the Mile High Club

The female controller later complained of harassment once she ended the affair.

Sour Grapes?

The reports said the woman "was married to another employee" at the center. The husband of the woman still works there.

Does this remind anyone else about "Pushing Tin"?

A third documented incident showed that Conway made an inappropriate approach to a young "developmental controller experiencing a traumatic situation in her personal life."

The activity stopped when Conway's wife called the woman.

Makes me wonder how substantiated this really is.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Its "investigative journalism" from a local news station. Designed to get people all frothing at the mouth.

Did this guy engage in appropriate behavior? Maybe. Should he be fired? Maybe. But whatever happens to him shouldn't be in the court of public opinion, which is what these "investigative" news stories are all about... creating hysteria about an issue that's important to a few people.

Not at all trying to minimize the importance of dealing effectively with sexual harassment issues; but I/we don't know enough accurate info about this one to get all worked up about it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

. . . but I/we don't know enough accurate info about this one to get all worked up about it.

I think you were typing in vain.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

. . . but I/we don't know enough accurate info about this one to get all worked up about it.

I think you were typing in vain.:D:D

Oh, probably. I fully expect this one to get the masses all twitchy and get it moved to Speakers' Corner.

It's fun to think about a world with thoughtful consideration of issues and the accuracy and possible biases of information sources.

But then again, what fun would that be? :D:ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But then again, what fun would that be? :D:ph34r:

You mean life without senseless needless drama?
I dunno - I think that people have tried - but never succeeded - in getting close. But I think it's like a perpetual machine . . .:D Theory is one thing . . .

Aw rats! I was hoping for details...Details, I say!

:D:D:D

I was hoping that the issue that his wife talked to her about was the neccessity for a threeway.:D:D

Aw rats! I was hoping for details...Details, I say!

:D:D:D

heh :SB|:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Having consentual sex with a subordinate - what's the problem? Clinton is probably a role model for him.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

She was fine with it while they were doing their thing and only complained after he sent her packing...but she has a case and he's still getting screwed.

:S:S:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

This happens more than you know!:o Every facility I have worked in for the last 20 years has had at least one married couple (two controllers married to each other) that met on the job, and a LOT of marriages broken-up by co-workers![:/] It sux sometimes!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."