ACMESkydiver

The Weekly GOOD NEWS thread!!

B|

I'm a day late, but yesterday I was preoccupied for about 5 hours trying to download my running Podcast! :P:D

So what's your good news? I got so excellent news by my docs on Friday. Jaye happy. Happy Jaye. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I didn't rear end a lady in a BMW who decided it was a good idea to go from 60 mph -> 10 in order to go over rail road tracks. It's a good thing I always follow at a safe distance, and the guy who was tailgating me just went around me - cuz ya know damn well that would have been blamed on me!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I bought some black, suede knee-high boots on Sunday. I can't wait to wear them...now if it would only go below 88 degrees, I'll be set! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Got a job last week (see other post), and now Travis and I are working on buying our first house! The paperwork is a pain, but it's a labor of love.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I had a pulse when I woke up this morning! YAY!!!!

Got a really good RW jump this weekend.

One of the jumpers left me a couple of bean burritos on Sunday.

One day closer to the Palatka Hog Flop and the Skydive Atlanta Freeflight Festival.

Hangar was easy to clean this weekend! I'm flabbergasted!

I can ride the Grand Caravan down to the Palatka Hog Flop...but I can't because I need to go other places in FLA while I'm down there.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I bought some black, suede knee-high boots on Sunday. I can't wait to wear them...now if it would only go below 88 degrees, I'll be set! :ph34r:

Lets see the pics with them on. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nothing in particular for me . . . I'm just pretty happy right now for pretty much no reason. :)

Man I LOVE it when that happens! :)
-For me it usually comes after a euphoric rush of caffeine, an exercise-induced endorphin spike, or both. :ph34r:
~Jaye

You saw who you replied to, right? :D

Yeah, funks is an anomaly... leave it to him to post stupid shit where it don't belong... :D

Hey Billy, if you don't respond to funks, he just goes away...

Try it! It works like a charm! :)
~Jaye

It's wind tunnel night.

The transmission light in the car didn't mean that my transmission died. (WOOOHOOOO!!! That would've been the end of the wind tunnel for SURE.)

We had cookies at lunch.

My office finally warmed up.

We had a monthly meeting and it lasted less than 30 minutes!
TPM Sister #102

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her dad. About two weeks before he died, I dropped in to say hi, but my friend wasn't home. I walked up to her dad and said, "Hey Charlie. Wanna have a beer with me?" I hung out with Charlie and Shirley (her mom) drinking beer and telling stories.

Last night during dinner, Shirley told me that this meant so much to Charlie. It made him feel like a person instead of a sick dying man.

She went on to tell me that at the memorial gathering, Charlie's brother met me. After I left, he told her that I made him feel special. He asked, "Where's that girl with the blue eyes? Who was she?"

Hearing these stories brought me a great sense of peace and happiness.

It made me realize that being me - just who I am every day - makes a difference in some way : )

Today, I have a happy heart : )
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Tonight I will pass the one week mark for not smoking. And kinda like Kelly said, I'm also a bit happier than usual for no particular reason.

Blues,
Dave

Good for you!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?