stitch

Which DZ.commer do you want to shag??

All you have to do is quit smoking and you can have your 20% chance back. I'm holding on to it for you. :P

id have quite smoking for those odds! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

..soooo many women legs to hump, so little time.

Hey, that's my line!

Brie

Andy's, too.... every time you turned around, he was humping someone's leg!! :D:D:D

he must have copied Brie. She is the original humper.
I love seeing the reactions on people faces when she gets some randome stranger! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

This sucks... nobody has the balls to post names!

I really hope no one that actually has BALLS posts my name. Some things I just dont want to know.:S:P

Seriously.. I made the mistake of posting a Top 10 Hotties list one time. I caught shit from everyone the didnt make the list and even more from the ones that did cause they didnt like thier ranking. Never again!!

Besides, I honestly cant think of anyone on here that I have an overwhelming desire to shag. However I accepting applications for consideration.:P

Seriously.. I made the mistake of posting a Top 10 Hotties list one time. I caught shit from everyone the didnt make the list and even more from the ones that did cause they didnt like thier ranking. Never again!!

Women! They hate being ranked, but they probably do it to us too! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Besides, I honestly cant think of anyone on here that I have an overwhelming desire to shag.

Ooooh, I see! You're just TOO GOOD for us, huh~!? ;)

No shit really... just couldn't help myself! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Oh jeez! I can only imagine! I think I'm gonna track that thread down for the entertainment value! :D:D:D

Soooo. Since you brought it up, who was #1 on your list? :)

You should have told them that if they slept with you, you'd move them up on 'Unofficial DZ.com Hottie List'. :D:D

I'm so tempted to post my 'To Do' List. :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

its in my best intrest to not post names.

In fact, it probably been best if I had not poster here at all...

This is not the hippie you were thinking of...

:|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Not to go so far as to good shaggin but

What? You're too good for them?

:D:D:D

HUH? That section that you quoted, I quoted from Twoply's post - http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2466016#2466016.

Silly man! :P **shaking head** You've got to pay attention to the quote marks. :P And if I've followed things correctly, Twoply's married.

As for who I'd play with....let's just leave it as "no comment." ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh jeez! I can only imagine! I think I'm gonna track that thread down for the entertainment value! :D:D:D

You should have told them that if they slept with you, you'd move them up on 'Unofficial DZ.com Hottie List'. :D:D

No need to... I'll just let you know who was number 1 on that list!!

:)

No need to... I'll just let you know who was number 1 on that list!!

:)

Me?????:$:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"