Jeth

What do ya think of this rig design?

feel free to steal this design if you want.

No danger in that happening (or theft of the actual rig for that matter). :D

Coming from the girl with quite possibly the most "so ugly, it's cute" rig ever made...

Ah, well, I love my "bounce & go" Vector3. :)

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

think re-sale, the color will hurt it big time if you ever want to sell to get a different rig.

It wont hurt the resale one bit.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

On a serious note.
its YOUR rig. Do what ever makes you happy. What ever you get, you have to live with until you sell it!

Correct. Then you need to find someone else willing to part with good money to live with it until they sell it.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I am sorry, I tried REALLY hard not to post this, but you DID ask! The purple looks like vomit for sure. The purple and yellow look awful together, but if you insist on putting those colours together, rather DON'T add the third colour,.. i.e. the blue, just go for the purple and yellow ( I mean, they are bright enough on their own).. what is the cost for FULL tie dye, instead of the free partial tie tye, as I think maybe the full tie dye will look better?

Sorry if I sound very critical, but the first thing I thought when I saw the purple tie dye, was VOMIT!

Also
why don't you give the yellow tie dye a try too?

would be interested to see a photo of the final rig!

xx

Sarah
www.sneale-create.com

I am sorry, I tried REALLY hard not to post this, but you DID ask!

I didn't, actually, but the chances are good that the OP will read your post anyway.

t

Yes :$ I did intend it to be a response to the original post.. sorry, clumsy use of the forums..
www.sneale-create.com

I woUld strongly disagree, my rig is Purple and yellow and it looks
FANTASTIC you obviously have extremely poor taste:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes, yellow and purple look just like vomit! But hey, we are all entitled to our own (very wierd) opinion! ;)

Personally, I like TASTEFUL colouring... Navy Blue, Royal Blue and Light Blue, looks soooo prettty!

xx

BORING BORING BORING:|:|:P

Mine Rocks Purple and Yellow are THE colours ( I hear they are the new black):D
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=47500;
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hang on a second... that's not purple! That's my fave NAVY BLUE, in the only circumstance that I like yellow.. Navy Blue and yellow, PRETTY RIG MATE!

NAVY Blue is DARK blue the rig is purple yellow with ROYAL blue trim, It would appear you're colour blind , that explains your poor taste:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, that picture explains it. You are color blind. What's with the shirts? I got a little dizzy just looking at them.

The rig colors are not too bad. It doesn't look purple to me though. I'd buy it used if I couldn't afford new.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Well, that picture explains it. You are color blind. What's with the shirts? I got a little dizzy just looking at them.

The rig colors are not too bad. It doesn't look purple to me though. I'd buy it used if I couldn't afford new.

I'm holding the camera thats a girl holding the ig :Dthe stripes are thermals :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so resale isn't an issue then??
:D

Nope it's my 2nd rig with a 135 stiletto in it, it will do me for many many years :)

You have not seen the ensemble yet,
Purple and yellow jumpsuit, rig, helmet, beanie and shoes :)B|B| I frigging ROCKB|B|B| I had a friend send me an LSU beanie :ph34r::ph34r:
I'm trying to find yellow sox, but I cant find them anywhere :) ad also purple gloves would be good too:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you're on your own with the gloves, I hate gloves, and I live in Florida...the hell would I need gloves for?!?!?

but here:

http://www.amazingsocks.com/web-pid-F1415-Wigwam-INgenius-Rebel-Quarter-Sock-item.htm

yellow it is...:S

Who want to buy me some sox on BARTER :) they dont ship outside the USA>:(
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm trying to find yellow sox, but I cant find them anywhere

Have you tried a golf shop? My grandfather was a golfer and he had a pair of socks in every color to match his colorful golf ensembles.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm trying to find yellow sox, but I cant find them anywhere

Have you tried a golf shop? My grandfather was a golfer and he had a pair of socks in every color to match his colorful golf ensembles.

Thank yo Andrea I have never even considered that I will check tomorrow:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?