Thanatos340

OK.. Who Pissed off the Stingrays??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061019/ap_on_re_us/stingray_stabbing

Taking out Steve Irwin wasnt enough.. Now the Bastard are jumping outa the water to attack Old men.

I think they are pissed about something and trying to take over the world myself.:P:D

The stingrays have become self aware.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061019/ap_on_re_us/stingray_stabbing

Taking out Steve Irwin wasnt enough.. Now the Bastard are jumping outa the water to attack Old men.

I think they are pissed about something and trying to take over the world myself.:P:D

I saw that... The latest update is that he got stung when he tried to pick it up and throw it back in the water. Not too smart there, was he? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

... The latest update is that he got stung when he tried to pick it up and throw it back in the water. Not too smart there, was he? :S

First, story...he was minding his own business and it leapt out of the water and attacked him.

Now that has changed to ...It leapt into the boat (can stingrays jump?) and he tried to throw it back in and got stung.

Reminds me of the inebriated males in thier 20's who claimed to be walking along minding thier own business when suddenly a rattlesnake defied it's physical limmitations and leapt up biting them on the forearm.

Fuck with nature and it is quite capable of fucking you up.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I'm telling you............It's George Bush's fault! :D

You're with us...or you're with the stingrays!;)

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

It is actually CLinton's Fault!

Key thing here is though: Don't fuck with critters!

I have not personally been stung ut I have seen many foot strikes and they are ugly! B|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES