wingnut

rude

damn, rude customers in restaurants should be shot.... had some being rude last night, just wanted to slap em around with a hot spatula from the grill..... but i didn't.... they complained of bad service there before, well no shit, you treat your waiter like shit and they arn't going to bend over backwards for ya like they would somebody who is nice...

damn, rude customers in restaurants should be shot.... had some being rude last night, just wanted to slap em around with a hot spatula from the grill..... but i didn't.... they complained of bad service there before, well no shit, you treat your waiter like shit and they arn't going to bend over backwards for ya like they would somebody who is nice...

Time for a career change perhaps?

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Yeah, it sucks when people are mean but I've found a better way to get back at them.

I'm not on the "front line" in the service industry (I'm a Conference Coordinator) but I have to deal with some rather snotty folk in my job. When they get snotty, I get "twice as nice". I say, "Yes, no problem, I'll get that head table for 8 with 4 mics on the stage that you didn't request, at the next 5 minute break along with the blue M+M's in the crystal bowls at the registration desk ASAP."

There's no point in getting angry. They just get angrier. If you're nice, it makes them get a little bit calmer. And in the end, you might end up making them happy.

Plus, other customers hear how you've dealt with them and they think much more highly of you and you look GOOD to a lot more people, even if the original "rude person" doesn't think so.

:)
Just breathe ...

You'll get through it.

:)
'Shell