bigway

microsoft .net framework problem

When i boot my comp up i get this thing called photogallery trying to install..... then pops up this .NET thing saying.... An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. Click continue and application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

then has this button details with a whole lot of BS. No matter what happens i can not get rid of this box or the photogallery box.

Any help appreciated.
This sort of rubbish is what makes MAC a better computer.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Or uninstall the photogallery...

.net is a tool programmers write software on. The .net might be a-ok, but the photogallery might be the problem... An unhandled exception means that the programmer did not enter error handling code in the code - and likely this photogallery software is to blame...

If you thik bad programming is platform dependent.....what you are experiencing is either bad programming or bad configuration. I has nothing to do with the .NET Framework or Windows.

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

If you thik bad programming is platform dependent.....what you are experiencing is either bad programming or bad configuration. I has nothing to do with the .NET Framework or Windows.

But it's cool to bash Microsoft ;)

Not bad programming . I dont know what the hell 'photogallery' is. All the sudden it is there when i tur my computer on trying to install itself. there is nothing uninstall and nothing to install. It is obvious that it is a virus. MAC do not get viruses, that is why i sad i prefer MAC.

The thing, Norton is noticing it as a virus, neither is spydoctor.

This is really something i can not figure out.

Where do i find the task manager?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Its not a virus, thats why nothing is picking it up. Go to add/remove software in the control panel and remove it from there.

Mac's are for people who want to do the least thinking with a computer.
Windows is for those people that take the time and effort to learn a computer.
Unix is for the bastards that dream of command prompts in their sleep. :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It is not in add/remove software. I do a search for it and nothing comes up either.

if it is trying to install itself on boot up, then it wouldn't show up in the add/remove list...

it might be in the startup list.

go to start -> run -> type in msconfig -> click startup tab and see if you see anything that looks like it in there

i can't imagine why an install executable would be in there... but you never know

Its not a virus, thats why nothing is picking it up. Go to add/remove software in the control panel and remove it from there.

Mac's are for people who want to do the least thinking troubleshooting with a computer.

I fixed it for ya! :o;)
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!