Calvin19

Hi, I need help computer problem

Try a subject line that is a little less vague. For all I know:

1) your vasectomy went horribly awry and you want to find a lawyer to sue your doctor for emotional distress.

2) you are in the hospital again and need a stripper

3) you've finally acknowledged your secret dream to be a broadway dancer and you're looking for advice on how to break into show business.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1) your vasectomy went horribly awry and you want to find a lawyer to sue your doctor for emotional distress, because it was supposed to be surgery for thrombosed hemmoroids.

2) you are in the Bar again and need a cross dressing stripper

3) you've finally acknowledged your secret dream to be a broadway dancer and you're looking for advice on how to break into show business.

Wow we think alot alike!

We were close - but note the changes above.

We were right on in the broadway thing though.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

1) your vasectomy went horribly awry and you want to find a lawyer to sue your doctor for emotional distress, because it was supposed to be surgery for thrombosed hemmoroids.

2) you are in the Bar again and need a cross dressing stripper

Wow we think alot alike!

We were close - but note the changes above.

We were right on in the broadway thing though.:)

I was thinking he was locked in his car with only wireless access as a cry for help.:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

I was thinking he was locked in his car with only wireless access as a cry for help.:P

Do you tink his Girl Friend did it?

or was he another Blonde Star victim?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

problem-
I own a Macbook pro, and i am trying to burn all the films that i have made on my Vaio on my apple.

IDVD does not support the mpeg files that the movies are in.

any ideas?

Check here

[url "http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=iDVD/6.0/en/24.html"]iDVD Help[url]
'Shell

problem-
I own a Macbook pro, and i am trying to burn all the films that i have made on my Vaio on my apple.

IDVD does not support the mpeg files that the movies are in.

any ideas?

Check here

[url "http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=iDVD/6.0/en/24.html"]iDVD Help[url]

Look - Little miss Canuckian . . . if we want a strait answer, we'll ask Kallend.:|

wow. i did piss everyone off. i didnt think it would be that easy. thanks for the site though.

and i got it, its working now.

be well guys. :P

Oh, please. You didn't piss us off, you let us have quite a bit of fun at your expense. And fun is good.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

wow. i did piss everyone off. i didnt think it would be that easy. thanks for the site though.

Oh, please. You didn't piss us off, you let us have quite a bit of fun at your expense. And fun is good.

Very little - theese noob's think they are so important . . .:D:D

Do you tink his Girl Friend did it?

haha

:|

I was jokeing with Eliza, i was taking her out to dinner and she was talking a lot. She asked me if she was annoying me, and I told her that i wish i could lock her in the car and feed her dinner trough a crack in the window she laughed, because she KNEW it was a joke. and she told me i should post that on dorkzone. so i did.

i was about to write 'i wasnt ever trying to piss you guys off' but then i thought, 'wait a sec, thats exactly why i spend 15min a day on dorkzone. '

i really am sorry though. i havent quite finished puberty yet. and the V is comeing up. weird.

and i do need help.

I need a lawyer to sue the pants off the doc who gave the V to me, because he is not smart enough like you guys to tell me i am too young and i dont have any experience at all, and that i should not be making big decisions for myself. he should tell me what i should where in the morning as well. and he should call me and remind me to brush my teeth.

and i do lock my keys in my car. it had been a year, but then last friday i locked them in there again. luckaly i figured out how to unlock the car door from the inside last weekend when i graduated AFF.

and i like broadway danceing. the GF just ironed my Onesy, and im wearing it with my Ballet shoes right now. Ill show you guys when i perform on broadway. you will be jealous.

I dont think i have come out of the closet yet. but i wouldnt mond making out with a guy sometime. its on my list of things to do before i die.

fair enough. so we are still freinds?:)

Sure, as long as you promise to remember me when you're a big broadway star. Some complimentary tickets would be nice. :P

Sure, as long as you promise to remember me when you're a big broadway star. Some complimentary tickets would be nice. :P

DONT WORRY! i will host a special night, with ALL my dropzone.com freinds, and there will be free food, beer, weed, and blow. ALL the stars will be there. we will even get George himself to cohost it.

1) your vasectomy went horribly awry and you want to find a lawyer to sue your doctor for emotional distress.

2) you are in the hospital again and need a stripper

:D:DExcellent list.

If he's going to take his friends to the show, he should get another ticket and take both of them. :ph34r:

I dont think i have come out of the closet yet. but i wouldnt mond making out with a guy sometime. its on my list of things to do before i die.

There are those here that will make that happen for you.:P