adventurechick

Because I'm a sucker for good news

I'm all about the weekly good new thread.. you can't have enough positive things going on in your life!!

Yay, so I'll start!

1. Heard about the cheap plane tickets from dz.com and bought a plane ticket to atlanta
2. Found out night jumps will be had Nov. 25th at z-hills and am stoked about going
3. Loving life like whoa

So tell me some amazing/good news that has happened to you. Let's hear it... anything that made you smile today!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I founf out today my Biology teacher cancelled our Final. Not only does that secure my "A" in the class but I get to leave home a day earlier for Christmas break...Sweet.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

An opposing counsel screwed with me today. I told her that I wanted to play nice. What she failed to comprehend is that I've been setting a trap for the last two months that I didn't want to spring. One of the problems with pushing forward so hard is that a person tends to forget about guarding the rear and flanks.

I've learned not to blindly trust my clients. She hasn't. Big mistake. Had she just decided to try to settle this like a nice person, I would have no idea how she is planning on putting on her case. But since she decided to try to force every positionshe has down my throat, I've actually had the chance to, um, reaearch them. KAPOW!

I warned her to quit positioning and let's talk about interests. She would only position. I know her positions. Because I didn't take positions, she told me, "If you had anything, you would have told me." D'Oh! Had she and her client just been nice...

You know what Rambo said, "They drew first blood, not me." She said a couple of months ago when I old her to knock cut the shit, "I'm a litigator and I fight for my client." I'm a counselor at law. I try to solve problems.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. She drew her sword. She doesn't know it's cardboard. Nor dos she know I have a shotgun in my hips.

Good news! :)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. She drew her sword. She doesn't know it's cardboard. Nor dos she know I have a shotgun in my hips.

Good news!

I just got goosebumps. I hope my mentors are like you.

:)
Good news? Well, I got to stop wearing the splint on my pinky finger today. And I have nothing to do tomorrow except outline Administrative Law. But, like Nightingale, only THREE MORE WEEKS of school! Ever! (well, besides Bar prep, but whatever)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

1. Gail's oming to ATL.
2. Skydive Monroe reunion dinner tonight.
3. Getting my PC fixed by ChutingStar.
4. Got my right side riser cover fixed by ChutingStar
5. There's going to be a party at my home this weekend AND the first or second week of December.
6. Took a shower today.
7. Had solo sex in the shower today.
8. Thinking about offering up a raffle to cut my long hair.
9. Had something to eat yesterday.
10. Didn't have to talk to my ex in the past month.

Other than that it's been a shitty week.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Got my NEW MAIN CANOPY rigged into my container, and we are going jumping on the 24th to try it out. My youngest son is off student status now, so we can jump together and that is way cool- What else could I want !

Wow, that is awesome news!!! Congrats!! Have fun!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Got my NEW MAIN CANOPY rigged into my container, and we are going jumping on the 24th to try it out. My youngest son is off student status now, so we can jump together and that is way cool- What else could I want !B|

Color? Details? (Send me a PM so I don't hijack the thread.) That IS good news!!!

Find Sartre--she needs to add to this thread about Eloy and AFF.
TPM Sister #102

my kidney stones are laser zapped.
2 stones 9.7mm and 9.5mm in size are now sand.
little white pain pills,beer and home is the best news of the week.

can't say enough great things about the nanner,she flew up to Louieville ky. and drover me home and never left my side
What did I do to deserve such a great life companion,wife,friend as she.

Nanner is a true saint and she cooks as good as she looks.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

So tell me some amazing/good news that has happened to you. Let's hear it... anything that made you smile today!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going camping this weekend in the middle of the desert this weekend, and I just now got done with work, so I'm gettin' the hell outta here!!! WOO HOO!!!!:P:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.