tetra316

Beer Pong

Oh hell yeah. There's a bar that we used to go to after softball games (cuz they sponsored our team :D). They have two ping pong tables on the back patio and we would throw down some good games of beer pong.

Then everyone on my softball team started getting all domestic and stuff and popping out babies and somehow they didn't want to bring the wee ones to a bar. Go figure.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Beer pong is yet a another retarded excuse to spend a night getting retarded. drinking games just make drinking MORE retarded. but sure, play it. go nuts.

Everyone needs to be retarded once in a while. Life is no fun being proper and serious all the time:P

What's beer pong and how do you play it? :)

It's like ping pong but with beer.

You set your cup of beer on the center line of your side of the ping pong table. Your opponent does the same. You play ping pong as normal, but instead of points, the goal is to get the ping pong ball into your opponent's beer. If you succeed, opponent must chug beer.

Refill. Repeat.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

one of my friends has this kit thing that includes triangular plastic holders for the cups, cups and ping pong balls. i think the kit is called "bombed". don't know where he got it from though. playing is a sure fire way to get hammered in a hurry.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Beer pong is yet a another retarded excuse to spend a night getting retarded. drinking games just make drinking MORE retarded. but sure, play it. go nuts.

LETS GET RETARDED!!!

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What's beer pong and how do you play it? :)

You set your cup of beer on the center line of your side of the ping pong table. Your opponent does the same. You play ping pong as normal, but instead of points, the goal is to get the ping pong ball into your opponent's beer. If you succeed, opponent must chug beer.

Refill. Repeat.:)

never seen that played.

So, I guess you'd hit the ball more gently than in normal ping pong, so as to carefully guide it into the cup?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Refill. Repeat.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The way I've always played is to set up 10 cups like bowling pins. (The stack pointed towards your opponent.) 2 tosses per side per turn. You try and toss the ping pong ball into your opponent's cup. If you make one, your opponent drinks that cup. If you make both, you go again. If you make both in the same cup, your opponent(s) drink what's left on the table... both yours and your opponent's. Also, you can bounce the ping pong ball off the table into the cup. If you make it off a bounce, your opponent drinks 2. Use this only when your opponent is distracted, however. They can block it or catch the ping pong ball if you bounce it. You can "rerack" the pyramid twice during a game. Once when you get to 6 cups left, and again when you get to three... basically any time you can make another whole pyramid from the remaining cups. This is how I've always played, but then again, I'm on a Marine Corps base where drinking is like a requirement, and being piss drunk is a pastime... and trust me, this way will get you drunk a lot faster than the other way. Just be sure to use 3 beers to fill all the cups to even amounts. Or, for more drunken fun, and probably a lot more vomit, (perfect to celebrate birthdays, new jump number achievements, and just because you wanna get extra hammered) use Everclear (or your own liquor choice) and a mixer. (I use Mountain Dew.) You'll be puking faster than a bulimic at the all you can eat buffet!!! (Lord, I apologize, and God bess them Pigmies down there in New Guinea.)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

OMG....I am the Beer Pong CHAMPION!!!

I used to play at one of the fraternity houses all the time my first couple years of school. I used to run that table aaaallllll night. B|

My buddy and I could take the trophy from ya... we still practice at least once a week... ususally every other night or so.

come on over to FL and bring it on!!! :P

I play a wicked game of flip cup and quarters too!

I don't know flip cup, and I suck at quarters... but you're on!!! Although I'd prefer to meet you in alabama or georgia or something like that... I have an unpaid speeding ticket that I have no intention of paying in Florida. Stupid entrapment!!!>:( I fought it and lost too! Got it in while stationed in Pensacola... Fun times from the little bit that I can remember.;)B|

... and that quote of mine, "Hey, hold my beer and watch this..." came from pensacola.

Honestly though, i'd rather lose at beer pong. I'd get more beer out of what we've bought for the night. I'm just too competitive to let it go, so I down my own beer while playing the game. So which version do you play? Pyramid style or ping pong style???

We ought to get a dz.commer beer pong team going! Those rainy days are coming up fast and already here for some of us.

how about a dz.commer beer pong tournament :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me