PLFXpert

Which Movie Should I See Tomorrow Night?

:DMy first poll on dz.com to help make an important life decision.B|

Fact One: Options two & three both received mixed reviews. Option one received excellent reviews across the board.

Fact Two: Billy and I are more likely to pick the suckiest movie when we actually go out to see one...or rent one...or...

Fact Three: I REALLY want to see option two (For Your Consideration). I LOVE satirical comedy, and I LOVE Stiffler's mom.:P I'm not really in the mood to see option one.

Fact Four: Whichever the winner, I will likely do whatever the hell I feel like anyways.B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

You want to see a movie tomorrow night? That's perfect, there's a new movie that's coming out tomorrow (it's still in production). Just come to my place tonight, we'll hang out, then I'll show you the final product tomorrow.

BTW, the movie is called "Lindercles and PLFXpert Get Kinky With Vegetables."

I was serious...

"satire" can mean several things...

Borat looks funny. It also looks stupid. I would have said the same about Old School and now, not only do I own it, but still quote it repeatedly.:D:P

I will NOT be seeing Borat. I will rent it. There's still the question if someone wants to make me, though...:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.