Slappie

Out of Shape? Get a Nintendo Wii

No seriously... WSJ

It's Wii-Day+8 and gamers around the country are simultaneously discovering one thing: they're wildly out of shape. With gamers complaining of sore muscles, Nintendo's response is "If people are finding themselves sore, they may need to exercise more."

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

The supply on both of them is shitty, but at least Sony has an excuse. Their processor is hard to make, and there aren't many diodes out there for the optical drive.

Nintendo's using old tech, there's NO excuse for the shortages. I'm planning on picking one up for the Australian launch with a copy of Zelda, and if I can't get one, I'm going to be highly annoyed.
cavete terrae.

I've been thinking of buying a Wii simply just to play a new Zelda. That's the only reason why I got a GBA as well. Well a new Zelda and the SNES version ported to the GBA.

It's the only reason I'm getting a Wii
cavete terrae.

Well, it can't be any worse than the Zelda for the cube. It looked great, but that's about it.

I nearly bought a cube as well for that reason, but after reading many bad reviews I decided against it.

I like waiting a while when a game system comes out so I can pick them up cheaper and go buy the games I like that are all ready out. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Furthermore, good fucking luck getting one in the first place, the supply line sucks.

Funny. My wife and I walked into a Toys R Us this past black Friday after lunch and they had several. We picked up an extra Nunchuck & Wiimote and also got Excite Truck, Zelda, and Trauma Center.

After a few days of playing with the Wii, all I can say is, "Holy Crap!". This is hands-down some of the best, most addicting game play that I've experienced in years. I've had zero urge to fire up the Xbox 360 since we got it.B|

Sony is shipping maybe 200K more PS3's by the end of the year to the US. Nintendo will have 4 million out. I don't blame them for doing a small, initial surge release before the holidays. The real retail money is made in December anyway.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™