waltappel

Post naked pics of your evil ex!

if the ex's face was blurred out they could post and not get sued...right?
so stop worrying and get posting everyone (just ladies please)
post pics! B|

actually if you took the pictures then you are the owner of the photo's and may do what you wish, I'm sure that there are some other things to consider but that's the way i understand it.

oh and not that I would post any nude pictures of any of my ex's.:P

Somehow, I suspect there are ways for a person to sue - or get revenge - if their naked picture got posted online without their permission.

Thats what ghost email accounts are made for. You can make up anything and it will be accepted. Do it from a public computer so the IP address cant be tracked down to one person...then post from there. No liability :-). Knowing computers can be a dangerous thing :ph34r:
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

psstt...It wouldn't be that hard to figure out who had the pictures and posted them - even if they decided to use a public computer. Most women know exactly who has naked pics of them.

It's, also, pretty pathetic to post naked pics of an ex - especially without permission - as a way of revenge. Says everything about the person posting it than the individual whose pic it is.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

psstt...It wouldn't be that hard to figure out who had the pictures and posted them - even if they decided to use a public computer. Most women know exactly who has naked pics of them.

It's, also, pretty pathetic to post naked pics of an ex - especially without permission - as a way of revenge. Says everything about the person posting it than the individual whose pic it is.

lol..its not what you know....its what you can prove. I, personally, wouldnt do something like that...but its not hard to figure how to do it..and not get caught. B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

You can sue for anything, but winning, I'm not so sure. It's not like there copyright, In the old day a girlfriend wouldn't let you take pictures because she would think you would show them to your friends. Now days, she would be worried you would show them to the world on the internet. Years ago a girlfriend found my shoebox of snapshot and pitched them in the trash saying I won't need them because I have her. but she never let me take any of her, go figure.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Years ago a girlfriend found my shoebox of snapshot and pitched them in the trash saying I won't need them because I have her. but she never let me take any of her, go figure.

Yeah, go figure, she was smarter than your average dates, obviously!:D

Years ago a girlfriend found my shoebox of snapshot and pitched them in the trash saying I won't need them because I have her. but she never let me take any of her, go figure.

I always wondered who's shoebox that was I found in the dumpster!;)

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"