turtlespeed

Florida?

. . . OVER F'N Michigan?

WTF?:o

Someone got PAID!

Just another reason the BCS is "Big Cock Suckers" :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Swoop is offering Florida and points...what about you?
I'm listening.....

I gave one of my co-workers (UF grad) Florida and 24 pts.

He's the ONLY one though. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

swoop fancies florida...fuck, michigan will kill them

You're behind the 8-ball unless Swoop is just yanking the Falling Gators' chains....again.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

swoop fancies florida...fuck, michigan will kill them

You're behind the 8-ball unless Swoop is just yanking the Falling Gators' chains....again.

So, who fancies the gators besides jean for this one
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Come live in Gainesville for about two minutes and you will find out real quick who fancies the gators. :|

The attorneys are walking around here acting like they won the freaking Florida game...ugh

Our receptionist, however, is confused, she was all decked out in Gator attire on Friday and I walk in this morning and she has on the red and gray. She graduated from Ohio State, so thankfully I am not in the Swamp alone!! :D

I don't fancy either.

If you guys are gambling, then you are sinning and you're all going straight to hell.;)

I was going straight to hell long before the gambling my friend

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just want to know from all the gator fans out there. If your team is so good, why do you need a point spread advantage against ohio:D You should just be able to beat them clear

Come live in Gainesville for about two minutes and you will find out real quick who fancies the gators. :|

The attorneys are walking around here acting like they won the freaking Florida game...ugh

Our receptionist, however, is confused, she was all decked out in Gator attire on Friday and I walk in this morning and she has on the red and gray. She graduated from Ohio State, so thankfully I am not in the Swamp alone!! :D

Yeah....it was confused around here like that during the Florida-Arkansas game. My child and his friends were for the....ahem....GATORS! WTF??!!! He wore my 20 y/o Florida sweatshirt from my college days there.... I was appalled at the lack of loyalty. Orange and blue in THIS living room....oh my.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I do believe I left Gainesville at just the right moment. :D I had some good times being a Georgia fan in the swamp, but I won't be shedding any tears about being gone over the next month or so.

Have fun over there!
Killing threads since 2004.

How did you know I'm a Gator fan? :D

There's more than 2 jean Gator fans....WOW i didn't have a clue

Uh yeah right...fun is not the word I had in mind...I am on the lookout for anyone that has tickets to the Outback Bowl in Tampa on Jan. 1st!!!!:)

I tried to have all the fun with it I could. I mentioned in a different thread that I wore my Georgia shirt while teaching a Red Cross class on the day of the GA-FL game and had a guy decided to reschedule because he couldn't stand to see me up there wearing that shirt on such an important day!

Maybe you should invest in some red and grey to wear continuously for the next month!
Killing threads since 2004.