livendive

Da Girls birthday party

So last weekend was our bulldog Gracie's first birthday. She's a VERY food-oriented hilarious slob, as any proper bulldog should be. This coming weekend is our boxer Ally's second birthday. If she perceives any sort of threat around our house she gets a little vocal and intimidating, but is otherwise a dainty little princess who likes treats but doesn't get all worked up about food. Given how close the b-days are, we had a little joint birthday party for them Tuesday night, and I snapped some pictures of them with their "cakes" (apple crumb cake treats from petsmart with peanut butter around them and cheddar "candles" on top). Given how perfectly in character their reactions were, I had to share some of the pictures with *someone*, so you all got nominated. If you don't like seeing pictures of people's dogs, don't bother opening the attachments. :P:)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Mmmmm... bacon. How come nobody ever gives me bacon on my birthday? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Still in character, I see.
:D:D

Yep! :ph34r: Gracie was doing OK at first, as shown in this picture...but Ally's "candle" fell over, requiring a second shot. That extra 30 seconds about killed her (as you can clearly see in the first picture I posted). :D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Very cute!!! The girls are adorable... just like Dad! :ph34r::ph34r::)

LOL!!!! :D:D:D:D

OMG, Tanya!!!

HA I need a new monitor now!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

It's been another year, and this time da girls got bacon, bones, and cheese. ;)

Blues,
Dave

They are SO cute!

Boxers rule!

My little fella will be 5 on December 26th.

His Aunty Zee (a girl I work with) gave him a prezzie today that I was hoping to wait until Christmas to give to him. NO such luck! He smelled it when I came in the house and wouldn't leave me alone! So he got a little candy cane!

He keeps eyeing the top of the fridge for the rest of it! But he'll have to wait until Christmas now!

'Shell
'Shell

We will have fun this weekend... MIDGET JUMPS!! :ph34r::):P

Hmmm...Gia..skydive...at a boogie...that Beth is also at? What are you, new?! :D:D

Nah, she's just a comedienne. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke