Calvin19

What is the worst sit com, hell, tv show ever produced?

Oh, the most depised show for me currently on tv is Extra/Entertainment Tonight/other entertainment rag. Gawd, I freaking HATE these infomercials. Sadly, my wife watches them.

"The shocking news on Britney Spears - the divorce that nobody saw coming! Later, the story of 's childhood memories that are still all too vivid. 's heartbreaking tale, 'I got hooked on drugs at age 8, after I witnessed my deceased older brother molested by my stepfather.' The details of her remarkable recovery and courage. Also, see the story of 's recent release from rehab. You can see her wearing the dress from 's newest release selection, but you can't smell the delightful aroma of the hottest new fragrance - "M-Booga-Booga - new fragrance that is the concentrated scent of the sweat of third world orphan babies, themselves being the hottest fashion accessory. If you dont' have the baby, smell like you do! Available at the following retailers...Get yours now!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If your trying to say Seinfeld is one of the worst shows ever...then your down right retarded. I dont care if I get thrown out of this forum for name calling...that show is the BEST show ever made and Ill be damned to stand idly by while you say otherwise. Hell even TV GUIDE agrees with me on this one.

Welp, there goes any chance of anyone ever mistaking you for intelligent.

why are you guys hating on Seinfeld???

I can understand not liking it but its widely regarded as one of the best if not the best sitcom ever, how could you label it as the worst?

If its so bad then why is it syndicated in every city in the US?
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

why are you guys hating on Seinfeld???

I can understand not liking it but its widely regarded as one of the best if not the best sitcom ever, how could you label it as the worst?

If its so bad then why is it syndicated in every city in the US?

I never claimed I had any faith in the intelligence of the american people . Larry David is a funny guy, good writer and all that.

Seinfeld is a babbling moron that makes me cringe the moment he opens his mouth.

Here's a life lesson for you: Just because we think the shows sucks while you would happily kneel before him for his money shot is not a reason to get your panties in a wad. Life will go on. Yeah, there's my wisdom for the night.

American Chopper... that's a stupid show..

Orange County Choppers is a better show. The Teutels rock.

American Chopper is about OCC and the Teutels and in the begining it was good, now it's a major production it's crap. I prefer Biker Build Off
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?