jasonRose

Where do you recomend to eat in Nashville TN?

I'll be flying in there on sunday!! Check out Boscos for food... it's in hillsborough village near vanderbilt. Cafe Coco is a 24 hour cafe off of elliston near Baptist hospital and the sports plex... very cool place. Also check out Jacksons in hillsborough village.

I'll be in Tennessee from the 10th-28th... so send me a pm if you'll be around!! As far as jumping goes, you may be driving awhile.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Do they have good food? Do they jump over there? Is the night life any good?

For food, FIND A WAFFLE HOUSE!!! Makes for good eatin' anytime, and for great drunk food too!!!

I got nothin for ya on the other 2 questions... sorry.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Do they have good food? Do they jump over there? Is the night life any good?

Yes. No. Yes.

Stop in any store or restaurant and pick up The Scene.. its Nashville's entertainment paper, and if somethings going on, its in there.

For food.. Green Hills Grille is a nice atmosphere and has some tasty healthy stuff on the menu. But you must try Monells.. family style southern cooking. Take your fat pants.
Closer to downtown/west end.. theres South Street which is cajun and seafood.. Bound'ry which is a trendy little restaurant with a very cool bar... and then theres just about any chain restauarant you can think of. J Alexander's on West End is one of my favorites.

Check with Mullins before taking your gear, but even so they only jump on saturdays right now.

Check out some of the places on Demonbreun. Nice Irish Pub called Dan McGuinness.. Tin Roof, Two Doors Down, and a handful of other bars right there. Bar 23 is just the other side of the interstate from there.. so is Flying Saucer. Downtown can be fun.. on Broadway check out Robert's and if youre hungry for a cheeseburger.. mmmmm... yum. But its not a food joint its a honky tonk. More honky tonks right there too.. Tootsie's.. Legends.. and another one.
Greenhouse Bar in Green Hills.. Beyond the Edge in East Nashville.. a few other bars there too.
Avoid 2nd Ave. BB Kings can be fun but other than that it sucks.
(can you tell I've done a *little bit* of partying in Nashville? ;))
Anyway.. all of that stuff is pretty much considered "in town". If youre going to be in Brentwood/Franklin I can tell you some places to go there too. But if your going to be north of town, you're on your own. I think Alan Jackson lives up there.. ask him. :D;)

Do you know how many times (since I've moved to atlanta) that I've laid in bed and cried because I was grossly hung over and the ONLY cure is Rotiers?? Its MAGIC!!

And I'll second ya on the pancake pantry, but skip anything else in Hillsboro Village.. Jacksons has good martinis but awful food.. and Boscos has a good bar but sucky food too. Of course theres always the Sunset Grille.. where you are sure to run in to the who's who of music row lunching together. :)

Go with Kitty on the "Scene" for food and Night life.

If Tullahoma is closed call Skydive Paris or Skydive Alabama. Skydive Paris is about 1 3/4 hours from Down town and Skydive Alabama is maybe 2 1/4 hours. Paris is a C-182 and Alabama is a King Air. But both DZ's are open all year only weather to consider.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!