kelel01

The semester from hell . . .

I've thus far avoided most summer/winter classes. I have mixed emotions about that much information in such a short amount of time. It's great as long as you don't let yourself get behind, because there's not enough time to forget what you've learned. If you fall behind, it can be brutal trying to catch back up.

I took it in high school - but that was so long ago that I decided to do it again; not that much new has been added to beginning chem, but I hated it then, and don't remember a lot of it so it will serve me to repeat it.

And the only way I can survive it is like taking bad medicine - fast, quick, without thought...just do it. So I'm gonna just do it.

And since it's my only class, I will be able to keep up. I hope. I'm getting the book tomorrow and starting to read through it now so I can have some understanding prior to starting the class. That's the hope, at least.

I am not looking forward to this, though. Not at all. But like taking out the trash, it's gotta get done.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

the last thing you want is to get on a Long flight Fully rested and not be able to sleep.

no such thing as a long domstic flight in the USA:ph34r::ph34r:try flying from my place to LA, that's a long flight (22hours in the air)[:/]

Glad you semester is over Kel, enjoy your down time:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I took Organic I in a short summer term. It can be intense, but you find yourself working so hard that the time flies by and you never have THAT much time to fret.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Yay! Mine is officially over now too!

I've got the boy cooking me a nice dinner and we're opening up a good bottle of wine to celebrate my scholarship.

It'll be a good night!:P Too bad he has to get up at 5:45 tomorrow...:(

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I have one more final on Friday-- and my hardest one to boot for my dynamic meteorology class.

I'm jealous-- it seems like everybody else is done!!! I can't wait to be done on friday, get drunk on friday night, and jumps my nay-nays off all weekend!!!!!! :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I have one more final on Friday-- and my hardest one to boot for my dynamic meteorology class.

I'm jealous-- it seems like everybody else is done!!! I can't wait to be done on friday, get drunk on friday night, and jumps my nay-nays off all weekend!!!!!! :)

Nope, not all. I have 4/6 done so far. 1 today, 1 friday.
Then only another 6 more and i'll be done forever. But i'll probably mix those 6 with 4 others and add in 2 more and make them last.

Even though it sucks taking finals, I love to see how much I have learned in a few months time. And that's all you have to do, read a book and learn. Hate it Love it.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!