BillyVance

Pick your favorite skydiving movie

That one would be Fandango. Which is definitely the most watchable of the movies.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Okay, I know most skydiving movies have stupid or inane skydiving scenes in them... but which one's your favorite?

None of the movies I've made are on there, so I choose not to vote! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Fandango, Fandango, Fandango, or just Proof.
What is the name of the moldy oldy where Rachael Welch(?sp?) does a beach jump with a cheapo or a Para Commander?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Fandango, Fandango, Fandango, or just Proof.
What is the name of the moldy oldy where Rachael Welch(?sp?) does a beach jump with a cheapo or a Para Commander?

Fathom B|

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://monsterhunter.coldfusionvideo.com/Fathom3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://monsterhunter.coldfusionvideo.com/Fathom.html&h=175&w=130&sz=13&hl=en&start=47&tbnid=R5wWOb2b6FgHZM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=74&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFathom%2Bmovie%26start%3D36%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLG,GGLG:2006-16,GGLG:en%26sa%3DN

...DAAUMN....maybe I AM getting old! [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Gypsy Moths.

Gotta love old school. Especially Gene Hackman and Deb Kerr. Watching that takes it back to a simpler time.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

I agree with Quack. "Gypsy Moths" was a great movie...especially for those times. I mean...watching Scott Wilson floating around tossing out ParaCommanders and flying around with four of them inflated was so unique! :)
I took this movie to my dz one day. There was an AFF student who was there with her parents. Wouldn't you know it? They come in right about the time Burt Lancaster comes burning in while flying that "Bat" suit? B| Ooopsie! ;)

My second favorite is "Cut Away."

My least favorite is "Fandango."
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

OK I just watched "The Skydivers" (ala MST3K). The movie is worse than "Plan 9 from outer space" man that was a crap movie the MST3K team made it bareable:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?