FlyingJarhead

need jump money :*(

you could always try a pyramid scheme :P

i generally work my arse off all summer (60+ hrs a week) (im a student) and do absolutely nothing, i then buy plane tickets for jumping holidays months in advance, put most of the cash asside. and then when uni starts i work 20 hrs a week ontop of uni to survive, student loan and interest free overdraft helps..still only hitting 100 jumps a year and thats a push at the moment.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

fuck i need a job .. where does your skydiving cash come from

I'm in the corps too... I worked at the commissary on base for a while. I'm in 29 palms, and our commissary is contracted out to some outside company. they paid $12.13/hr. I stocked shelves at night but it took a huge chunk out of my free time. Plus the boss lady sucked. She kept hookin up her family and friends, but I'll save that story for another forum. Long story short, I quit. Now I wish I still worked there cuz the money was all in all worth all the BS. Check with your higher ups before gettin a second job though.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

LOL ... sorry to be blunt. But a job.

Unless you're a professional skydiver (in which case be prepared for a life of poverty), we need balance in our lives. I came close to letting my passion for this sport almost destroy my career. Fortunately my past and present employers valued my work enough to give me the benefit of the doubt when I was acting flakey because of my jumping addiction.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

LOL! Is that why you asked me if I was hiring today?

How about packing. Spring time is just around the corner, and they'll be begging for packers again. Start learning now.

How's that good? You spend the whole of sunny Saturday packing, then Sunday comes and the weather is horrible:|
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

WORK, anything that pays money and is legal

And even better, CREATE a job that pays you for little time commitment and effort...might not PAY the mortgage, but then do it again, and again, and AGAIN!

The little part time gigs add up...example: But a lawn mower...
Instead of cutting grass for 2 hours a day, contract someone ELSE to do the cutting and YOU figure out a way to get a bunch of customers for 2 hours a day...schedule the labor & take a cut....then buy a power washer....

simple examples granted, but you get the idea...figure out what need there is in your area, and how to fill it with minimum time and effort.

A buddy of mine always use to say, there's dummer people than US that are rich....do what THEY do! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Donate Blood and sperm (or eggs).

If jerkin it isnt your forte, then hustle pool or poker.

And lastly, prostitution is legal in Canada, just make sure to report your out-of-country income on your 1040.

B|

LOL! Is that why you asked me if I was hiring today?

How about packing. Spring time is just around the corner, and they'll be begging for packers again. Start learning now.

How's that good? You spend the whole of sunny Saturday packing, then Sunday comes and the weather is horrible:|

Because he is young and doesn't have a job, he can pack all weekend and jump during the week.

And the weather here is rarely horrible. Well. Except for yesterday. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!