Daizey

I slept with Skymama last night

;)
So yesterday I met up with Skymama and her daughter and showed them around NYC a bit. I kept her out till 1am- wayyy past her bedtime, but we had a lot of fun! We continued the fun today until I had to leave mid-afternoon. Then they continued the fun without me:(

I'm so glad I finally got to meet her. For those of you who haven't, Andrea's a really awesome person:)
Here's some pictures from last night and this morning. The first is at the tree at Rockefeller Center and the second was taken this morning at ntrprnr's place-we're reading his new book:)

*daizey*

I'm the short one...just shy of 4'11;)

is that like legal dwarf or midget (sorry oif they're not the PC terms)?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Great...
i recall reading the forum posts where skymama mentioned Peter's generosity in making his home available to Andrea and her children while they visited..
How COOL is that???!!!!!!
nice to see that they made it to NYC safely...
While it might or might not be a 'white Christmas',, at least the temps. are mild and so sight seeing and getting around will be easier and safer..
happy Holidays to aLL!!!! Let us know if and when they might visit the morning Network shows,,, NBC studios are at Rockefeller Center.... and we can look for them on tv....
Welcome to the great state of New York... enjoy the shows..
jimmy from Upstate..........:)

:(:(:(

I went AWOL on her due to a friends emergency and then wound up at a Christmas party that wouldn't end (I paid with a blinding headache--and I think my dog was standing under the mistloe with a martini in his paw). I'm sorry I missed you girls and will have to make it up to you somehow.:(:(

Did you ride Peter's Segue???;) The weather was perfect for that!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

;)
So yesterday I met up with Skymama and her daughter and showed them around NYC a bit. I kept her out till 1am- wayyy past her bedtime, but we had a lot of fun! We continued the fun today until I had to leave mid-afternoon. Then they continued the fun without me:(

I'm so glad I finally got to meet her. For those of you who haven't, Andrea's a really awesome person:)
Here's some pictures from last night and this morning. The first is at the tree at Rockefeller Center and the second was taken this morning at ntrprnr's place-we're reading his new book:)

Which comment fits better:

1) I'm never washing my sheets again

2) I feel really violated

3) I'm really pissed off that there was finally a beautiful lesbian experience in my apartment, and I WAS NOT FREAKING THERE.

3) I'm really pissed off that there was finally a beautiful lesbian experience in my apartment, and I WAS NOT FREAKING THERE.

Well, you should have invited me to stay when you were actually going to in town! ;)

Thanks for showing us around, Kristi! You were a great tour guide and we wouldn't have made it around the subways without you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon