JENNR8R

Do Men Really Get This "Lucky"?

A friend of mine was driving down the interstate yesterday when she noticed a man driving beside her. She smiled at him. He followed her car when she exited. That pretty much creeped her out, and she was able to lose him.

What was he thinking? Do men actually succeed in having anonymous quickie sex in the back seat of their cars? Or is this just a fantasy on their part and "hope springs eternal"?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I wouldn't say anonymous quickie sex, at least not from meeting in a car, but I have had a few girls I've met in less than 24 hours that I've slept with, some of them I dated, some of them one night stands, but it works both ways. Never had sex in the back seat of a car though, but some other wierd places.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

Maybe he was listening to Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous"::

NELLY: Am I throwin’ you off?
TIMBERLAND: Nope
NELLY: Didn’t think so.

[Verse 1]
TIMBERLAND:
How you doin’ young lady?
That feelin’ that you givin’ really drives me crazy
You don’t haveta play about the joke
I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke

NELLY:
If you looking for a girl that’ll treat you right
If you lookin’ for her in the day time with the light

TIMBERLAND:
You might be the type if I play my cards right
I'll find out by the end of the night

NELLY:
You expect me to just let you hit it
But will you still respect me if you get it

TIMBERLAND:
All I can do is try, gimme one chance
What’s the problem I don’t see no ring on your hand
I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent

NELLY:
You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute

[Chorus]
TIMBERLAND:
Promiscuous girl
Wherever you are
I’m all alone
And it's you that I want

NELLY:
Promiscuous boy
You already know
That I’m all yours
What you waiting for?

TIMBERLAND:
Promiscuous girl
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need

NELLY:
Promiscuous boy
Let's get to the point
Cause we're on a roll
You ready?

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

A friend of mine was driving down the interstate yesterday when she noticed a man driving beside her. She smiled at him. He followed her car when she exited. That pretty much creeped her out, and she was able to lose him.

What was he thinking? Do men actually succeed in having anonymous quickie sex in the back seat of their cars? Or is this just a fantasy on their part and "hope springs eternal"?

Yes. Me and a mate were driving back from a day out and passed this car with too really hot chicks in them.

We made a sign saying "want a drink" and help it up. Got me and him a night to remember :)

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

funny you mention this - on my way back home to ny i had the radio on and some woman was doing a talk radio show that i never heard before... i really wasnt paying much attention until she talked about a new study - that some psychologists released (and i wish i remember what it was published in because i remember the name being quite reputable) anyway it said that traffic was a great way to pick people up... make sure that your car looked a certain way... and when you glance over at people be friendly and flirty...i thought it was fake until she started really getting into the discussion... i've had people say some crude things to me while driving with my windows down... and people have followed and not for anything it IS creepy as hell... the experts dont always have the best advice thats for sure
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

He probably just wanted to meet her.......Why do you think he wanted sex from a stranger he made eye contact with on the freeway???????? Something you want to talk about?;):D:D

I was at a reed light a few weeks ago and a girl next to me smiled at me. I followed her into the Pets Mart lot and talk to her for about ten minutes before deciding it was not worth the time.

Something else that many people do not realize is when they are being "cased" by a prostitute. I have been in bars and bookstores and watched guys interact and not have a clue of what really going on!!!!!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

He probably just wanted to meet her.......Why do you think he wanted sex from a stranger he made eye contact with on the freeway????????

Oh you're right... He probably wanted her to play a rousing game of checkers with him. :S

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I .... umm..... once really disappointed a guy in high school. :$:$ Started chatting with him. Good guy. I invited him back to my house for a game of Pente.... and he was a bit annoyed when we got to the house and then he realized that I really just wanted to play a game of pente and talk and get to know each other.... :$:$:$

True story!

When I was about 15, I lived one block from the beach, and I used to party with friends every weekend and get completely smashed.......Well, after walking back to our spot from the store, I met a beautiful hippie girl, in a van, who asked me if I would like to get in and have some fun! I got scared and said no and started walking away......about 5 minutes later I was in the van and she was taking off her bikini.........I went back to my group of friends, told them what happened..........I got all of them laid that day!B|B|B|B|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Yes.

Yes it DOES happen.

Works on planes on the way to (Nothewestern State) as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In my wild younger days we got lots of nice, thoughtful young ladies to flash us, and a bit more. Our cunning tactic? Pull up beside them on the freeway, hang out the window and yell "Show us your tits!"

It worked more often that you would think. (not often, but still more than you would think).

But following them for any length of time would be a bit creepy.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.