SkydiveStMarys

Who else is heading back to work?

After being off since the 22nd of December , its back to work I go today.[:/] I need to go and kinda want to go:S, but not looking forward to all the work that I have to do when I get there. To make matters worse, I slept like crap. Tossing and turning, thinking about all the things I need to get into order when I step thru those doors today.:(

Anyone else heading back to work after their Christmas break??[:/]

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go......

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Yup I'm at work today. Been off since the 22nd myself. Didn't sleep worth a flip lastnight either. BUT I can't do shit today... the acct dept. has the mainframe closed to finish month, quater and fiscal year end. We could be locked out for most of this week. So I'm sitting here eating some Tricuits and cheese, reading "Gates of Fire" by Steven Pressfield. It's a book about Sparta and the Battle of Thermopylae. Getting up on my Greek mythology for the upcoming movie "300" based on the Frank Miller novel of the same name. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I had to work the 23rd (Bowl Game DEMO JUMP) and don't go back till the 3rd for a few hours.

Then I am off till my healing is done from my back surgery. And then work will be on again for a training camp in Cullman.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Yup, back to work I go as well. I've been off since the 22nd, but did sneak in a few hours of work on Sunday to avoid being swamped and overwhelmed today. Mentally it feels pretty good to have work to distract me right now.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I've been off since 12/22 and had to come back today. I was totally unprepared this morning. I thought for sure the daycare would be open again today, but it wasnt. Luckily, I was able to get a hold of a girl who worked there and she agreed to keep my two youngest today for $50.00:|. So my morning started off in a panic.:S.

I had to work today, but since I only had the holiday "days" off, it wasn't much of a vacation. But, then again, can you really call it work if I'm cruising dz.com? ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I've been off work (in school) since 12/22/2004 and just had my first day back. Ugh! I hope everyday isn't an assdragger like this one. [:/][:/]

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms