Buried

Cali Geography Q:

(Baja) is that little peninsula that sticks out into the Pacific.

too bad that is in mexico!:P

BTW i say a line around the souther part of the monterey bay area is the divider

IMHO that is Central California. Everything north of Sacramento is Northern California. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

(Baja) is that little peninsula that sticks out into the Pacific.

too bad that is in mexico!:P

BTW i say a line around the souther part of the monterey bay area is the divider

IMHO that is Central California. Everything north of Sacramento is Northern California. :)

reread the question. There is no "central" . just N and S

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I think the question is not where is the geographical border is (if there was one) but where the hypothetical in one's head border is for those from Cali. I was born in SF and lived a majority of my life somewhere in California (mostly the bay area). I have always claimed to be a Nor Cal-er and have ribbed So. Cal-ers' about their sport teams, materialism and theft of water from Nor Cal (which isn't really true but heck you gotta just fling randon generalizations out there to spice up a rivalry!). I went to college in Santa Barbara and have travelled south past the Mexico border and North past the Oregon border. In my mind, if there was a border it would be somwhere between San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. You can have Santa Barbara you So. Cal-ers' ;)B| Much love, left is best B|... Fruits 'n Nutz...

Wanna share a fox hole with me Lummy? We'll dig in near the beach

works for me. Hey, I have another blazer I could use some help pushing if you're interested ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Bakersfield. B|[:/]

Agreed, from San Luis Obispo to Bakersfield to Ridgecrest then a straight line towards Las Vegas.;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!