andyhughes

skydivingmovies.com uploads

The 160 gig hard drive we installed 2 years ago is full. I didn't realize that nearly half of it would be partitioned for the operating system, so we made it to 85 gigs of videos.

We'll be upgrading to a 500 gig drive soon. I'll pay for it... just have to get it installed.

Edit: I've taken some new uploads on special request... I can "make" little bits of space. I recompressed some older files and cleaned up a bunch of junk off the server. Opened up uploads for a day, but that recent 150 meg file put a quick stop to it. If you had any trouble logging in recently, it was probably because the server was so full that session files couldn't be written to the hard drive so it wasn't letting some people log in.

Dave

The 160 gig hard drive we installed 2 years ago is full. I didn't realize that nearly half of it would be partitioned for the operating system, so we made it to 85 gigs of videos.

We'll be upgrading to a 500 gig drive soon. I'll pay for it... just have to get it installed.

Edit: I've taken some new uploads on special request... I can "make" little bits of space. I recompressed some older files and cleaned up a bunch of junk off the server. Opened up uploads for a day, but that recent 150 meg file put a quick stop to it. If you had any trouble logging in recently, it was probably because the server was so full that session files couldn't be written to the hard drive so it wasn't letting some people log in.

Dave

Dave, you taking any donations? I don't have a lot to offer but I would be happy to throw a few bucks to help you out. Skydivingmovies.com is responsible for hours of my own enjoyment.

Fuck paypal AND their e-bay owners....how else can we donate???

Some of us are willing to pay a bit for the convenience of PayPal. But if you must, I guess you could always drive over and drop off a bag of cash.

Doc
http://www.manifestmaster.com/video