bloody_trauma

GrRrRrRrRrRrrrrrr...

ok so for the past few days ive been corresponding with this german dude at a DZ thats 200/km away from where i live. i ask him if i can start training today on friday and he says yeah sure come on down well sart right away

i get there and he tells me that because he has no insructor or pilot that i cant even do the ground training let alone jump. nt that i could have jumped anyways cuz the cloud were at like 300m>:(

he wasted my time and gas so he could tell me that i couldnt skydive, and hand me two peices of paper that i needed to take to my doctor to sign saying im healthy, instead of just faxing the papers and telling that his pilot and instructor were socked in, in berlin. grrrrr>:(

so he tells me we can start ground school this coming weekend and i might be able to jump... WTF? oh and that ground school is 2 days long starting at 10AM and ending at around 1600. i dont know if thats normal for AFF1 but i seemed crazy to me but ive been wrong before.

Im not going back to that drop zone if they are going to jerk me off without a happy ending

oh and then on thier website i was looking at it says the price for all sevel AFF levels plus 19 jumps is 1500 euros. i asked him if that was with or without VAT tax and he tells me that its with the tax included and i could get a VAT form and have the !(% tax taken off. i get there and he tells me that the price 1600 euros and that was with the VAT taken out, i tell him i just want to do the 7 levels and he gives it to me for 1100 with VAT removed.

forget that shit, so i drove 5 hours for nothing.

hows your weekend kicking off?
Fly it like you stole it

12 hours of ground school for AFF1 is something i have never heard of.

Take the sign of being jerked around once and find another dz.
Most people who complain about level one just dont have a clue but your complaints sound different from the others and you should go with your gut instinct. The guy sounds like a waste of time.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Feel your pain brother. But you need to remember that your on the "ROCK" and 20 minutes in ANY direction is better then where your at! Spent 5 years in Baumholder. HHC 2nd Bde 8th ID (when it was heavy mech). 79 - 84. So either hit another DZ for your AFF, get some leave time and get to the States, or get to hummmm maybe Spain! Best of luck. Blues
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

And when you are sitting in the DZ doing nothing, because of the fog/wind/clouds, while all the experienced guys are jumping fine, you have a ton of skydving mags and all the tellys are playing videos of people jumping...it's like they are doing it intentionally to piss you off :|:P
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

and yu know what pisses me off the most about it is that, even though i know i more than likely wont be able to jump this coming weekend due to german weather, this guy want to sring me along and get me to do ground school for 12 hours fro 2 days. what ever, i hope if your a DZ owner you never employ tactics to bring somene in knowing they cant even jump. fricken douchebag, you know who youare and if you are on dz.com you should be ashamed of yourself. douchebag or should i say deustchebag.
Fly it like you stole it