valjumps46

New Zealand....

My friend Katie and I are planning a trip to New Zealand for next year. Can anyone reccomend lodges/dz's/best time to come/etc?

Thanks! :)

Blue Skies & Apple Pies
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

The whole damn country is good to visit.
Good DZs on both islands. We are having our Nationals in early March which is always a bit of fun though they are nowhere near as big as a US Nationals.
If you do come over, PM me, we can put you up for a night or two in Tauranga (beautifull place) I always have a place for travelling jumpers.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

skydive auckland, will pick you up from the airport and organise a room for you at the dropzone. I just got an email from them concernign another dz.commer off there for a course, if you would like a room let me know and i will book another for you and organise pick up from the airport if you are interested. here you can use as a base and move on from there.
Have fun.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Mate, I have not been back to nz for a couple of years now, I am in sydney at the moment.

I can not imagine it has changed much though, Midweek is a quiet time but at Mercer you will find many foreigners living on the dropzone and getting the Porter up as often as possible, which use to be all day long with the same people in the plane every load.
Mercer is a fantastic place to jump and has good vibes for a nz dropzone. Tandems are there but you do not get the feeling that they are a priority over sport jumpers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

When I went to NZ I rented a camper van and traveled wherever/whenever I wanted.... The freedom was AWESOME! NZ is very visitor friendly - there are tons of hostel's / camp areas all over. I stayed at Skydive Auckland for a week (very friendly/welcoming peeps), then headed south and drove all the way around the North Island.

A must see is Taupo / and Huka Falls! Try out blackwater rafting as well (some cool repelling / underground waterfalls)

I'm soooo jealous, I've been wanting to go back and travel the South Island.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Don't forget the South Island. Some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere. Jump at Motueka for views over Nelson/Abel Tasman National Park and Fox Glacier for Pacific Ocean on one side and 12000' Mountains and glaciers on the other.

Blue Skies
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

My MSN aint working for some reason.
Got to cook dinner for the G/F's family in a min anyway.
Wish I did not spend three years learning to cook.[:/] My job sucks! cook all day in a stinking hot cafe next to a gorgeous beach just to come home and cook for the inlaws:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

My MSN aint working for some reason.

Neither is mine but trillian is

My job sucks! cook all day in a stinking hot cafe next to a gorgeous beach just to come home and cook for the inlaws

Ill take a mid-night (cough 230 am) snack please :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this