sharimcm

I'm having a dilemna...

I am a total sucker when it comes to cute, litty furry animals. I only have part-time custody of my basset mix due to her boredom problem. When she gets bored she chews... ANYWAYS, here's my dilemna. There is this really cute kitty that has made her way in to my heart. She is a feral cat that lives around my office. I have debated whether to take her home or not. She warms up to me easily where as all the guys she's a little shy around. So, should I take her home with me? I have no other warm-blooded animal keeping me warm at night. Yes, I have a leather couch... Yes, I love my footboard and headboard on my mahogany bed... ARGH!! She is driving me wild! :o:S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yes, but Turtle won't come live with me... I guess I *could* be his sugar momma, support him, love him, stroke him, lay him on his back and take advantage of him.... can Turtle make me this wild about him? ;)

The kitty is here... Right now... Meowing at me when she sees me... [:/] I've already gave her dinner for the night... I just want her to have a better life with someone who will take care of her.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I just want her to have a better life with someone who will take care of her.

I know of a Chinese restaurant in Channelview that likes cats. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I am 75% chinese. My mother is 10% and my father is 18%. What the fuck are you trying to say about us chinese people?>:(

I'd give it a try and if it doesn't work out take her to the Humane Society.

Bobbi

Actually, those were my thoughts completely. If it didn't work out, I'd take her to SPCA so she went to a no-kill shelter. I just don't know how old she is, so I am not sure how trainable with the box she will be and yadda yadda. If I did take her and she didn't do well, I could always bring her back to where I got her... She knows the wild the best.

You're setting up a big headache looking for a place to happen.

I like the chinese restaurant idea.

Here's another...take it shark fishing.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I am 75% chinese. My mother is 10% and my father is 18%. What the fuck are you trying to say about us chinese people?>:(

1st of all, You're not very good at math. You're momma musta put-out for chocolate bars. :SB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The whole litter box issue...I think what it comes down to is instinct.

I went out of my way to feed a feral cat (I think, defiantly homeless) the other week. A day or two before Christmas I say him laying near a bush so I went over to CVS and bought two cans of cat food. Popped them open placed them near him and said, "Merry Christmas lil guy." I wonder where he is today. Hopefully he is still around.[:/]

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

The kitty is here... Right now... Meowing at me when she sees me... [:/] I've already gave her dinner for the night... I just want her to have a better life with someone who will take care of her.

Awwwww!!! Take the kitty home!!!!!

(newfound kitty lover)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I actually already talked to the vet about her. IF I took her home, I'd see how she did with me, and after she survived with me as a happy kitty for a week, I would take her in for exams, vaccinations, and spay. Obviously, she was homeless to begin with... I don't want to have to try place other kittens... :S

I guess I *could* be his sugar momma, support him, love him, stroke him, lay him on his back and take advantage of him.... ;)

:o damm I need to be adopted by you.....:):)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I'm having trouble with the math...do you mean you're 7.5% chinese?
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

How can anyone NOT love this face?

She came back for some lunch... If she comes back for dinner, I think she'll fit just fine in an Office Depot box for transport. I was thinking about getting a pet carrier, but I didn't go that far yet...

Aaaawwwww...she is absolutly adorable. :D I think you should take her in. The way I trained my cats not to scratch was to squirt them with a spray bottle or squirt gun. They learned pretty quick. Also, make sure you have one or two good scratching posts in the house for her to scratch on. Rub some catnip on them to attrack her to them and praise her whenever she uses those instead of your furniture. If you need anymore advice feel free to PM me. I hope all goes well. :)

Ok, she has a *tentative* appointment at the vet for an exam to find out if she's "OK." If I don't see her again today, the vet told me just to call back when I do have her and they'll fit me in. :)

How can anyone NOT love this face?

She came back for some lunch... If she comes back for dinner, I think she'll fit just fine in an Office Depot box for transport. I was thinking about getting a pet carrier, but I didn't go that far yet...

She is PRETTY!!! Good luck!

LAST UPDATE!!

Ladybug is spending the night at the vet's office so she can get spayed/vaccinations tomorrow. She is about 8-10 months old, and she is carrying four kittens. :o The vet will be giving birth to the kittens and bottle feeding them until they are ready to be adopted out. I'll be picking her up Friday from the vet and she'll be coming home with me (without the kittens). ;) Other than tape worms (they are administering meds), she is a perfectly healthy kitty with a new home. :)

Gotta start sometime I guess. If she is 8 months old, she was whoring herself out at 6 months old since she's about to pop with her kittens... :S