AggieDave

That's too bad (a sad story)

One of the funniest posts I've seen in literally 4 years was locked, which was appropiate. The greenie's response was incredibly funny, which is what made the thread funny in the first place (since the first and only other post was quite offensive). Too bad it went from locked to deleted.

I wonder how many other threads like that we've missed over the years. That have come and disappeared in an instant like that. If only we could read the recycle bin forum.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

One of the funniest posts I've seen in literally 4 years was locked, which was appropiate. The greenie's response was incredibly funny, which is what made the thread funny in the first place (since the first and only other post was quite offensive). Too bad it went from locked to deleted.

I wonder how many other threads like that we've missed over the years. That have come and disappeared in an instant like that. If only we could read the recycle bin forum.:D

My post was not meant to be offensive.

Walt

I had a genuine valid answer for that thread too. I think that would have been a great thread if everyone kept their heads on straight and remained calm.

Why don't we answer the OP question without actually bringing up the question? Then people would have to use their imagination to figure out what we're talking about? :P

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I had a genuine valid answer for that thread too. I think that would have been a great thread if everyone kept their heads on straight and remained calm.

Why don't we answer the OP question without actually bringing up the question? Then people would have to use their imagination to figure out what we're talking about? :P

That is a great idea!!!

Lets see - I think the answer is . . .

"No".
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My post was not meant to be offensive.

I know you didn't mean it to be offensive, but it really is something that is easily considered by most to be something offensive in nature. Once again, I know that you didn't mean it to be offensive in the least.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AggieDave, check out the post with the link I put in there. Anyone who thinks that is offensive is too easily offended, IMO.

Walt

It seems that even the ultra minorities get offended when water is involved.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

here - Fixed it http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/54909

Bummer....I was getting all excited over nothing.:$:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

That wasn't quite what i expected.......:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

"Once you have logged in to Wiley InterScience"

You posted a link to a log required site? Dude, that's seriously bad form.

Try here . . .http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/54909