monkycndo

Does this look OK to you?

we did that to our school staff my sophomore year in high school as a fund raiser... it was like $5 per piece of duct tape to tape one of the volunteering faculty members
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Doesn't look broken to me, I think it's just a cheap ploy for sympathy. :P

The shots were actually from someone else. I just wanted some time off from work and some undeserved sympathy. It's working so far.:P

Unfortunately, the ortho wasn't in on the gag and he did the surgery anyway.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

...you're no spring chicken anymore, whatever the fuck that is....:P

I'm not surprised you don't know what a spring chicken is. It's been sooo long since you were one.:o I hear ya about giving it time. I'm about to enter the last year of my Thirty-something decade. I don't heal so fast anymore. But hell, you know what they say. You are only as old as the women you feel.:):ph34r:

Jump an Infinity

So, you haven't answered the question yet. How did you get your little boo boo? Were you trying to swoop the beer line like a newbie?

Be careful of the percoset. A large majority of people who take it end up going through some sort of withdrawals after quitting it. I know this first hand after taking 1-2 pills a day for a month after my last cancer surgery. I spent two days of hell not being able to sleep, feeling like my skin was wanting to crawl off me and getting very moody over the littlest things. I personally will never take the stuff again.

Wish you a speedy recovery. Oh, take calcium supplements to help in the healing.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

So, you haven't answered the question yet

here.... http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2598298;#2598298

g

If you went to the url posted by Gia above, the truth is either that by NWFlyer or Chaoskitty. I'm not saying which.:ph34r:

Jump an Infinity

How does the cast feel on you?
The first jpg looks like it has some nasty bunched up folds in it.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

If you went to the url posted by Gia above, the truth is either that by NWFlyer or Chaoskitty. I'm not saying which.:ph34r:

My money's on the Kitty. If there was a burning building, why aren't you having skin grafts done too?? :D:P

Heal up quick! Muah!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

My money's on the Kitty. If there was a burning building, why aren't you having skin grafts done too?? :D:P

Heal up quick! Muah!

But Kitty's the one who first mentioned the burning building ... thus putting this whole thing into a confusing loop. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

This is the real story.

He was running into a burning building to save a lady giving birth. Not only did he deliver her child he rescued them both from the blazing inferno. However the stuiped ass Fire Dept put a hose in the way and triped his ass and broke his thingy.B|

You are a hero in my book!!:P:ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

How does the cast feel on you?
The first jpg looks like it has some nasty bunched up folds in it.

That was just the temporary soft cast put on at ER. It felt fine. It was replaced after the surgery. The next one was a little uncomfortable and they replaced it. This one on now is also a little uncomfortable as well. As long as I don't over do it to make the foot swell, it isn't too bad. The sucker is just heavy to have to haul around. The pain pills really help though.

And I'll save you folks the trouble and say it myself. Suck it up, Cupcake. [Homer simpson voice] mmmmmm, cupcakes [/Homer Simpson voice]

Jump an Infinity

I'm not surprised you don't know what a spring chicken is. It's been sooo long since you were one.:o I hear ya about giving it time. I'm about to enter the last year of my Thirty-something decade. I don't heal so fast anymore. But hell, you know what they say. You are only as old as the women you feel.:):ph34r:

I just love those HS seniors I keep getting older, and they all stay the same age
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

On the Lateral image I'v never seen one that just kinda flaked out like that before.

I work in the ER X-ray department down here and I get to see alot of breaks and stuff. That looks like your standard Spiral fracture. I'm guessing they put a plate in maybe six or seven screws?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I don't have the heavy metal x-rays yet. The doc didn't remember, but he thought he put in 6 screws. From the description I gave him of the landing, the amount & location of bruising, he was surprised I didn't break the tib or talus as well. Not sure what happened with the little flake, if he removed it or it went back into place during the surgery.

Jump an Infinity

Hmm, I was going to mention that this hiatus will allow you to save more money for that Monkey Condo (:P:D), but you may need that extra cash for movies to keep your ass on the couch. If walking around on your injury before it's ready doesn't help you heal fast, I hear a nice lead pipe massage from a hairy-backed biped named Vito is a good substitute. :D

Heal fast, my friend.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Objection, your honor! In the last pictue, thet is very clearlt speed tape, not duct tape. very different stuff.

overruled... :|the matter at hand is not what's sitting on the wing, but what is being wrapped around the wing. Also, sitting on the wing in front of the roll of tape is what appears to be a curved piece of aluminum or some other sheet metal in front of a roll of tape. That said tape will remain unclassified, as I cannot get a good look at the roll.

But what's wrong with you man??? This thread's about monkycndo's leg... can't you see this leg's at stake???:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

"It's just a flesh wound!"

Ya walk it off pussy!!!:D

J/K I think you were very brave to come strait from the hospital after surgery to hang out with us. I don't know If I would have been up to that.

I hope you get well soon and by the way I loved your Pineapple P.J's
Fly like a girl

These?:ph34r:

Oooh, I need to borrow those, since I don.t have my Ducky PJs anymore. :)

Why is the person standing next to Sean looking so unhappy?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

These?:ph34r:

Oooh, I need to borrow those, since I don.t have my Ducky PJs anymore. :)

Why is the person standing next to Sean looking so unhappy?

No one offered her a drink. [:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"