monkycndo

Does this look OK to you?

So, yesterday I went to the doc for a little post surgery look see. Doc said every thing looked as expected, but there is a very slight chance I have a skin infection. Got a scritp for antibiotics just in case . I was also able to get a digital copy of my presurgery x-rays. I'll get a copy of the heavy metal x-rays they take when they change to a hard cast, which will happen once the swelling goes down. That should be by Tuesday.

It's my first broken bone, (yes, :D owed) so I didn't realize just how tired you get just moving around. Especially using crutches. I felt pretty good yesterday, but pushed it just a bit too far. The foot swelled up real good last night and hurt like hell. Yes, I'm a wimp. Remarkable just how much an extra Percoset helps.:S:)
Thanks to all who have helped during my healing process.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Damn dude,
I've been out of the loop lately, how'd you do that?

Hope you heal fast and are back in the air soon.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You only broke the little one... the big one's still fine, so what's the problem?

My thoughts exactly. Bo Jackson broke that same bone in a NFL game years ago and didn't come out. He actually played another quarter of action before he realized something was really wrong. :S That is, if my memory hasn't failed me. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Shit, you should have just wrapped it with duct tape and kept jumping! What a pussy! ;)

Seriously, don't try to push it too hard...you're no spring chicken anymore, whatever the fuck that is...give it time to heal right, unlike every other skydiver on the planet...:P
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash