downwardspiral

Don't people who can't park really piss you off?

Well now you can do something about it. :)
www.youparklikeanasshole.com

I love the disclaimer about not supporting turning notices into stickers....I thought," What a great idea!" :D

OMG I LOVE those!

My infraction idea to them (since I live in a country that has snow on the ground 6 months of the year!)

Dude ... Stay home until the snow melts. Two stalls for every ASSHAT that can’t see the lines equates to 1/2 the available parking 1/2 the year!

I may just make up my own stock of those and keep them handy ...

:D:D:D

'Shell
'Shell

I was leaving a Home Depot when guy pulled into a parking space . after he got out he gave a shopping cart a shove. It coasted to a stop right in the middle of two handicapped parking spaces .I asked if he was going to move it again? He said no let them move it themselves. I said thats why they have those spaces because they cant easily. I suggested he move it he said fuck 'em . After he went inside I totally surronded his truck with 20 carts, and drive home with compliments of other shoppers. A radio guy "Mr. Mannnly" had a note to put on cars that parked poorly. "If you make love as bad as you park ,I can see why your wife has to go to the proctologist all the time" I came out of a store to find a newly parked two feet over the line and resting up against my bumper. I left a note saying how thankful I was able to be back wall of his garage for him while away from home. I also wrote you too have a surpise coming. The PS said "I sure hope you got the extended warranty your going to need it". My wife is in a wheel chair and I am a little testy to handicapped abusers. Warren Michigan has a cop that signaled my wife to come over to his car in the winter with snow coming down eating a donut and coffee with his lights flashing . When my mother-in-law brought her crutches around for her he turned them off. I told her she should of went over to his car and asked for his badge number and his bosses too, then walk as slow as possible into the store for all to see. She didnt . The Stewart guys from Richmond Indiana "If you want to piss a cop off ask him how many donuts he can fit on his gear shift lever?" Bless you guys.

I got double parked by an asshole, while I went to see my wife at work. After waiting about ten minutes, I was lucky enough that the guy in front of me left the parking lot, so I was able to drive over the parking blocks (I own a truck). Once I got out I decided to tape a note to the assholes window. Here is what he saw when he came back to his vehicle (of course with my truck now gone, his car was sitting by itself in the middle of the lot in a no parking zone).

That was awesome....I laughed pretty good at that. I hate people that can't park. I spent $500 on a parking pass to park in the garage at Arizona State University. You would not believe how many people who drive nice cars park like complete assholes. If they would just park inside the lines, nobody would ever end up with a dent in their car. I don't drive a nice car, but I always try to get it right in the middle of the space. Then some jackass driving a BMW parks 4 inches away from the drivers side of my blazer. You would figure that they would like to keep the door dings out of a $40,000 car. Mine's only worth a couple of grand, and its paid for. But, it does leave nice door dings....
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.