Scoop

Which DZ.com member would you like to meet?

[reply
DD is high on my list of must meets ;):)

WELL!! Squeak, you were the FIRST on my list of must meets. Yet I don't even get a mention from you.>:(

Again, you try to hurt me. Does it bring you pleasure to be so cruel?!!!

:D:D:D:D

It's ok. Nobody wants to meet me.:|

[reply
DD is high on my list of must meets ;):)

WELL!! Squeak, you were the FIRST on my list of must meets. Yet I don't even get a mention from you.>:(

Again, you try to hurt me. Does it bring you pleasure to be so cruel?!!!

.:|

Why yes, now that you mention it:P

i did howeer say in a previous post that there are many people on Dizzy I'd like to meet, you dear are one of the many:)
DD got special mention, because, well she's special..... I would say small bus special, but she's a fucking giant:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and she and I go back 4 years ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh, now, now, now! I definitely want to meet you. If I made a list, you'd be high on it!:)
Squeak doesn't get on my list until I get some of those Tim-Tam things that everyone talks about!:P;)
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Oh, now, now, now! I definitely want to meet you. If I made a list, you'd be high on it!:)
Squeak doesn't get on my list until I get some of those Tim-Tam things that everyone talks about!:P;)

you just crueled yourself, no one who as recieved them has asked for them or threatened either:D:D:D:D
NO TIM TAMS FOR YOU
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm more interested in the list of who you'd not like to meet. :D:D I've got one or two on my list for that as well. And I am quite certain I'm on at least a couple of other's lists.

I'm looking for a new dz.commer to stalk, tho, so I'd welcome any suggestions.

:D:D:D

And Jumped with you... one of the few times I actually had to freakin ARCH;)

What are ya trying to say.........that he's big boned. :D

LOL......lets just say Jeannie and I have never had to wear a weight vest.....little fella.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

OK, so obviously within the site we have circles of friends and DZ crowds, but thinking further afield, which DZ.com member, who you haven't already met, would you like to meet and why?

I'll open by saying I'd like to meet JohnRich. We've had many exchanges before and we don't ever seem to see eye to eye in SC :D I'm sure it would be interesting and I mean that in a good way. Plus going to Texas would be sweet as would looking at some select tools from his personal armoury B|

Since I am a "baby jumper" - i haven't met a lot of people out of my immediate jumping cirlce so there are countless many!!!:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

LOL......lets just say Jeannie and I have never had to wear a weight vest.....little fella.

WE would if we wanted to stay on our bellies with Aubrey.. that boy can fall.

Youre right about that. Aubrey can break the sound barrier....straight down.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.