racer42

Is this cold...?

Its friggen snowing in Austin.... :|

Fuck yeah it is!! As soon as I'm done with lunch, I'm going to go play!! :)
I should walk across the street and get a fire log, but fuck that...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It's damn cold for Seattle. Here's the views from my bedroom today.... I'm sure everyone out in the burbs has a lot more snow than this.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I like that ice carving in the shape of a car. Cool!
:D:D

Aw shit...you guys mentioned ice. Now every grocery store in Georgia is already out of bread, milk, water and Ramen noodles.

Huh? The forecast doesn't look that bad. Bunch of idiots... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

wow those are some awesome pics..... Can't say i've seen that up here!!! :)
and by the way, it feels cold up here today, just i spoke too soon last night :S

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

It's awesome when it ices and freezes in Texas. I live right off the Dallas North Tollway, so I can go stand outside my apartment and watch the cars slide all over the road. My roommate was watching some guy practice 360s, right up to when he ran up over a curb and almost into the building he worked in.

This was the view from my window just a couple of minutes ago. The snow is slowly tapering off, but according to the weather station, there is more on its way... Fun. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Here in Fresno, it's been freaking cold.

Saturday morning it got down to 19, I think. Last night was 24. It sucks because I have a nice tree full of Meyer lemons and the fruit has likely been ruined.

Saturday morning I walked out to go get the newspaper. I saw what looked like some light ice on the sidewalk. It was ice, but it wasn't light. Since I wasn't wearing crampons at the time I took the first step and confirmed that gravity still is in full force and effect. I then remembered that Saturday mornings are when the sprinlers operate.

I've had light surface ice in my pool the past few days, too. I'm not used to this.

Sadly, it's uncertain how devastated the citrus crop is now.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You can call it whatever you want, all i know is it's GOOD FOR BUSINESSB|B|

So your sitting in the office dispatching and invoicing aren't you.:P:P

More importantly is UPS still delivering?? There is a Crossfire2 with my name on it somewhere between here and central Florida.:)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

It's not cold until you can take a glass of water outside, throw it in the air and watch it crytalize before it hits the ground.** Than you know it's cold.

**One of my favorite things to do in winter!

or play egg toss, and when the egg cracks open on someone, it's frozen before you get to the bathrooms, and can be peeled off! That was awesome!!! :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Just closed post, but i got a few things done first..

ofc i'm STILL way behind.. and cant afford the time spent trapped in my hotel..at this rate i'm going to miss the Tunnel fun on the 27th :(

plus case of beer i bought on Sat is getting low... :(

So your sitting in the office dispatching and invoicing aren't you.

Absolutely!B| I even ran a service call with one of the guys who needed some help. We are VERY short handed today but we are getting it done.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

hehe thanks for the offer, but i wouldnt want anyone out on the roads atm..

seems lots of people around here have trouble telling a 'wet patch' from an icy one..sort of like a boogie full of uncurrent pilots all on high performance canopies...

there are two wrecks in viewing distance (both on overpasses imagine that) of my window and its only going to get worse...[:/]

I'm heading to Anchorage right now. I think I'm going to be a little colder. Brrrrr :(

no way really? for what? I live there now!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I just got here today. It's a balmy 10 F. I'm picking up an airplane Friday and taking it down to the lower 48. Where are some good places to go in Anchorage?

I'm heading to Anchorage right now. I think I'm going to be a little colder. Brrrrr :(

no way really? for what? I live there now!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I just got here today. It's a balmy 10 F. I'm picking up an airplane Friday and taking it down to the lower 48. Where are some good places to go in Anchorage?

Yes it's definitely feeling COLD today. First thing i noticed about today! :)
I just PMed ya! :)